Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Whoring

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
It is summer again in syrupstan, and you know what that means. Mostly naked foids everywhere. Foids who dress in their underwear should be refused entry into incel workplaces. Why do they dress like that? How do they have any self respect? Men don't dress like that and they are in the exact same climate. Why can't they dress normally? It is traumatizing.

Power over all men
Validation from non-incel men
Humilation for incel-men

Womens dream.

STOP OBJECTIFYING THEM YOU FUCKING INKLER THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH GOING OUT IN PUBLIC IN SHORT SHORT SHORTS AND A BRA

I LIVE IN THE SOUTHERN US, JB FOIDS WILL LITERALLY WALK WITH THEIR TITS OUT NIPPLES AND ALL AND THEN GET MAD AT YOU FOR OBJECTIFYING THEM IF YOU LOOK AT THEM AND ARE NOT CHAD

It is summer again in syrupstan, and you know what that means. Mostly naked foids everywhere. Foids who dress in their underwear should be refused entry into incel workplaces. Why do they dress like that? How do they have any self respect? Men don't dress like that and they are in the exact same climate. Why can't they dress normally? It is traumatizing.
I have talked a lot about this in my journal, men don´t feel the need to walk around 90% naked to gain validation not even most Chads but girls just have to show as much skin as posssibly it´s provocative.

Are you objectifying them? They have a right to wear whatever they want without you leering at them lmfao

Photo l

Why do they dress like that? How do they have any self respect? Men don't dress like that and they are in the exact same climate. Why can't they dress normally?
Exactly. Do men go around wearing speedos out in public? No, we wear normal knee length shorts so foids can do the same. They just want chad to stare at their asses like the whores that they are.

They shouldn't be allowed to do that

Literal whores.I want to fuck a jb so bad,how they dress doesn't help.Some of them even acknowledge the way they dress is slutty and encourage other foids to do the same.

The summerpill is hard to swallow

Just don't go outside, theory.

then they complain about being stared by ''creeps'' roflmao
do these bitches even think twice about what they do?

They do this at my work. Lol every one of them wear tight yogapants.