Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban this racist incel

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
@Pancakecel is a fucking racist who refers to black women as "Sheboons"

What the fuck is your problem?

This user is a fucking misogynistic, fatphobic, racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-semetic piece of shit!

so true take this reddit gold kind stranger

yassssss sis slayyyyy you go tell them queen

Actually, I may be virgin but atleast im not incel. Checkmate atheists

yassssss sis slayyyyy you go tell them queen
It's honestly scary how many violent incel men are out there.

And they wonder why we choose the bear

Bruh you serious? :horror::horror: We're all racist here. Racism and race wars is one of the hallmarks of our forum. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

FjdtLxZXEAAiAvW.jpg

@Pancakecel is a fucking racist who refers to black women as "Sheboons"

What the fuck is your problem?

This user is a fucking misogynistic, fatphobic, racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-semetic piece of shit!
Alot of people are like that on here

Bruh you serious? :horror::horror: We're all racist here. Racism and race wars is one of the hallmarks of our forum. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
They should ban your racist, incel ass too

The ones who spew the most racist tends to be the one who dates the thing they hate

For example, WOC and Woke white women complain about white men 24/7 yet dates them exclusively :feelshehe:

jfl at this profile post

"You're the first guy where i can 100% say that You're a truecel, no normie could be such a awful and bitter person" :feelskek:

The ones who spew the most racist tends to be the one who dates the thing they hate

For example, WOC and Woke white women complain about white men 24/7 yet dates them exclusively :feelshehe:

View attachment 1205623
That mostly applies to foids. OP likes black foids.

View attachment 1205623
True lmaoo.

Also I was watching this video some days ago about why asian women date white men so much and the girl was like "Muh white Supremacy is the reason!"

Like ok if they are so "Racist" and "Evil" then why tf do you date them so much?

No one is controlling or forcing you too

jfl at this profile post

"You're the first guy where i can 100% say that You're a truecel, no normie could be such a awful and bitter person" :feelskek:
Whos profile post?

Incels are hateful for a reason. Society hates us
Maybe because you post hateful stuff online??

Try touching grass and talking to women you fucking incel

True lmaoo.

Also I was watching this video some days ago about why asian women date white men so much and the girl was like "Muh white Supremacy is the reason!"

Like ok if they are so "Racist" and "Evil" then why tf do you date them so much?

No one is controlling or forcing you too
Because let's be honest, the evil guy in movies or shows tends to be hot and cool, they are not bound by society

@Pancakecel film a video of yourself taking responsibility with b/w filter

jfl at this profile post

Most backhanded comment.

insulting a plus sized black queen there grayinkie? pretty hateful and bigoted of you.
Yo I saw your "Rate my voice" thread where you were yelling about cunny

Pure kekfuel :feelskek: