Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ban this attention whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
@Truckzo is post spammer attention whore nigger faggot

All his posts are low IQ talks like typical nigger

livin in your head rent free :feelshmm:

Yea i was just thinking about putting him on ignore

yeah but I live in the west
awww man DAMN IT

i was going to ask you for trip destinations

i want to bring my future wife to india to make her eat all that food so she can fart for me all night bc of my fart fetish :fuk:

i want to bring my future wife to india to make her eat all that food so she can fart for me all night bc of my fart fetish :fuk:
The absolute state

All his posts are low IQ talks
That's a truecel trait tbh,severe depression caused by inceldom/being treated like trash by scumciety can cloud your brain so you won't be able to think straight.
Only fakecels have big novel long, smart posts.

awww man DAMN IT

i was going to ask you for trip destinations

:feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

That's a truecel trait tbh,severe depression caused by inceldom/being treated like trash by scumciety can cloud your brain so you won't be able to think straight.
Only fakecels have big novel long, smart posts.
Brain fog without the fog horn.

Edit:- Just noticed my avatar after I read your post for the third time. :feelshaha: