Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban me. @mods

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I know I only ascended from grey a few days ago, but I think I am sufficiently blackpilled. I don't see what more I can post about or get from here. From now on I just want to cope in peace. Please ban me mods. And goodbye everyone.
Images

Your one of my favorite posters tbh

no dont leave...

DW guys I'm not roping, just thought I'd put that out there before a mod notices this thread. But I have to leave this forum, for my own sake. Goodbye.

Go back to Ukraine.

i see brother.i wish you the best.

I know I only ascended from grey a few days ago, but I think I am sufficiently blackpilled. I don't see what more I can post about or get from here. From now on I just want to cope in peace. Please ban me mods. And goodbye everyone.
View attachment 593580
ngl this is actually not a bad strategy. Eventually everyone here will have to move on

You did have some good posts though so sad to see you go

I will miss you dude. You were one of my favourite users here.

That's a shame, some of your posts are really interesting :feelsbadman:

Another victim of inconsistency.

Why were you banned yesterday?

We were banned for posting "misinformation".

Banned

"We"?

Purge

@iamsubhuman was temporarily hard-banned:

HardBan

If you want to leave then just leave, why bother attention seeking by making a thread about it. This forum has had thousands of users and throughout the years they come and go, nobody here is special and nobody here will be missed. You can leave without announcing it, because no one cares

Another good users leaves :fuk:

If you want to leave then just leave, why bother attention seeking by making a thread about it. This forum has had thousands of users and throughout the years they come and go, nobody here is special and nobody here will be missed. You can leave without announcing it, because no one cares
I cared lol, this place has very few based posters left and its sad to see them go.

Some users liked his posts. They might wonder where he went.

And are you sure you won't miss @BlkPillPres?

Some users liked his posts. They might wonder where he went.

And are you sure you won't miss @BlkPillPres?

@BlkPillPres is the only user who I care about enough to feel sad when he is inactive. Everybody else I could care about

((())) they banned him

Farwell my brother see you in solomgaurd