Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban every deathnik who can't accept their bottom most position in the racial hierarchy

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Jealous and resentful deathnic leftists who crave for the destruction of superior peoples should all be purged. The world doesn't tolerate weakness or subhumanity. Get that through your heads!

'ban everyone I don't like'

check birth rates

The world doesn't tolerate weakness
i think niggers are way stronger that whites , just look at all the martial arts and sports , all dominated by monkeys

Back to fagsmax.org if you, an inferior want to get off to superiority of others :society:

i think niggers are way stronger that whites , just look at all the martial arts and sports , all dominated by monkeys
I agree.

Back to fagsmax.org if you, an inferior want to get off to superiority of others :society:
You can cope all you want, but you can't deny the natural attraction lesser humans have towards superior specimen.

Not all ethnics are equally inferior, but if curries accept their position as bottom of the barrel in SMV they'll lead a more tranquil and less troublesome life. False pride is always associated with suffering both in psychology and theology/religion.

Not all ethnics are equally inferior, but if curries accept their position as bottom of the barrel in SMV they'll lead a more tranquil and less troublesome life. False pride is always associated with suffering both in psychology and theology/religion.
Exterminate all curry niggers.

abos are bottom of SMV barrel, but yes currys are exceedingly low. It is strange how insanely confident some sub3 currys can be.

abos are bottom of SMV barrel, but yes currys are exceedingly low. It is strange how insanely confident some sub3 currys can be.
I don't count abos at all because they are so few in number. I consider pajeet niggers to be at the absolute bottom.

@CurryCoper thoughts?

Kill all deathniks!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back