Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

LET'S
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View: https://youtu.be/UWLIgjB9gGw

No more threads on my feed that say:

THIS IS WHY ALL OF YOU GOOD GOYS NEED TO GIVE A HANDJOB TO YOUR LOCAL JEWISH BANKER!

BWAA WAAA I AM SO RICH AND IT'S ACTUALLY VERY BAD BECAUSE FUCK YOU

His brags and larping (if it was in fact larping) didn't bother me, because it was amusing. He was just clowning himself without realizing. His trollish takes were top fucking KEK too.

Ngl, seeing everyone get salty about his wealth bragging was funny too, because the two brags that make people extremely salty and hateful towards anyone else is wealth and intelligence. People get extremely jealous and hostile with the former and extremely insecure and defensive with the latter. You can brag about anything else and people will just roll their eyes and make fun of you or just nod their head indifferently, but if you brag about how much money you have or how much smarter you are, prepare for a shitshow.

That troll did both. It's literally no surprise how quickly he became Public Enemy #1.

His brags and larping (if it was in fact larping) didn't bother me, because it was amusing. He was just clowning himself without realizing. His trollish takes were top fucking KEK too.

Ngl, seeing everyone get salty about his wealth bragging was funny too, because the two brags that make people extremely salty and hateful towards anyone else is wealth and intelligence. People get extremely jealous and hostile with the former and extremely insecure and defensive with the latter. You can brag about anything else and people will just roll their eyes and make fun of you or just nod their head indifferently, but if you brag about how much money you have or how much smarter you are, prepare for a shitshow.

That troll did both. It's literally no surprise how quickly he became Public Enemy #1.
No one was salty over his intelligence because he had none.

Hindsight 20/20 he was a hypocritical brainlet, who got off on seeing his inbox fill with notifications.

When he first joined I told him that I hope he gets banned soon, and he berated me saying I am evil because I wanted him to be banned from his only safe space. After that I saw him constantly saying "You should be banned white trash!!!!" to other users.

Glad he's we can close this chapter, I am curious who the next retard is going to be.

No one was salty over his intelligence because he had none.
I'm saying it's the bragging itself that makes people salty and angry (because of flared egos), not being actually intelligent. Intelligent people who are humble about it are generally respected instead of hated on by all but the most envious and vindictive of people.

Glad he's we can close this chapter, I am curious who the next retard is going to be.
I was curious to see how far that clown would take it. I thought he would last longer.

Last edited:
This forum leans towards regression, just compare MENSA_IQcel's threads to whatever that Chomsky pfp fag was doing lol
I pointed out right away just how stupid his whole LARP was, his profile banner was even a blackboard with mc squared on it like come on
Retard's idea of a somebody smart

his profile banner was even a blackboard with mc squared on it like come on
I was laughing hysterically when I saw the low res blackboard with mathematical formulas on it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that convinced me he was a troll

I don't like him either because he's a curry but your obsession with taking down other users is just weird, what a fucking drama whore you are
thought about killing yourself yet? honest question, personally id recommend it. but anyway, you dont like him because hes curry? why? most curries are born with -SMV and more curries are truecels than any other race. they belong here and i respect a lot of them for not roping

Let's celebrate the nuking of this bragging richfag @Intellectual :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Props to @Zer0/∞ for figuring it out. I genuinely thought he just copy and pasted someone else's thread. But I've also seen it a year and a half ago, so that would mean that this is his third account.

thought about killing yourself yet? honest question, personally id recommend it. but anyway, you dont like him because hes curry? why? most curries are born with -SMV and more curries are truecels than any other race. they belong here and i respect a lot of them for not roping
I appreciate your sympathy brocel:).

it's simple
you deserve to be annihilated if you have dark skin
I get that it's an incel forum but most shitskins don't even have the sentience to recognize their subhumanity, all they do is lust for white women

I don't like him either because he's a curry but your obsession with taking down other users is just weird, what a fucking drama whore you are
It's always funny how the worst users have a problem with me.
He's probably a ricecuck chink who thinks he's superior. Bro complains about not being white or japanese and tried to get on me for being latino

it's simple
you deserve to be annihilated if you have dark skin
I get that it's an incel forum but most shitskins don't even have the sentience to recognize their subhumanity, all they do is lust for white women
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
this is mostly true, most curries should probably be exterminated especially the ones simping for random toilets online. but most of the curries here recognize the position theyre in and are just trying to get by. .is curries are smarter than most to have the self awareness that they do

Props to @Zer0/∞ for figuring it out. I genuinely thought he just copy and pasted someone else's thread.
Indeed. Give credit where it's due.

Btw last guys that called me a drama whore...

well...

@Tryna Ascend
@Draconian Times

You're the one who's a stinky mexican

This proves my original point lol
You can't even let go and still let these whatever people live rent free in your head
You the type of nigga to tell others to just use the ignore button. Typical passive rice behavior.

@NirvanaFan1988

@Intellectual hard banned? Fucking KEK. What happend?
Based on the evidence he certainly appeared to be an alt of Tortured Soul. That was the guy that made up the story about making 60K in NYC last year

@Incelius Savage

@proudweeb
why was @Incelius Savage banned?

@proudweeb being the press secretary for the .is administration.

:yes:

@Travis Bickle ?

@proudweeb why is khanivore banned?

@Pillow City Rev ?

@darktriad_cel was banned for his 3rd brag violation in a week