Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun has been banned.
@Danecel14 has been banned.

kinda sus mods :feelsseriously:

Brettyboy gets unbanned and then his accuser gets banned? :feelsthink:

people are free to have their opinions on whether or not they think bretty should be here. the case with those two users is that they're from a group of obsessed clowns who're trying to bully bretty for no apparent reason, far before that thread was created.

he used to be in a discord with them but left and blocked them all when he realized they were just using him as a punching bag. after that, they came back to this forum to try to continue it. the users hate the forum and are here only for the sake of harassment. they are the same people who spam message hamlossus' family and employers on facebook for laughs.
I can admit that I do find Hammy memes funny BUT I never went as far as to try and put Hammy in awkward real life situations and yes, even I, an autistic male knows to not go as far as to try and fuck up some innocent dude’s life.

glad the faggot @MarriedAndLookin4Fun is banned, should of been permad over a year ago
unironically rope u fucking filth

Why is @Normie~Kong banned?

I bet he did what he did out of anger at bretty boy's case and his privileges :feelsjuice:

Well, I won't be unreasonable, I just hope you mods show understanding after he submits his ban appeal and that's fair :feelsokman:
@Kamikaze didnt mass tag, he put shit as signature and spammed ID out of revolt. He should be allowed back. @FullTimeLoser also.
cocksucker says that they were harassing brett
Yeah probably coulndt cope with a fakecel.

Yeah probably coulndt cope with a fakecel.
it had nothing to do with bretty being a “fakecel”
people are free to have their opinions on whether or not they think bretty should be here. the case with those two users is that they're from a group of obsessed clowns who're trying to bully bretty for no apparent reason, far before that thread was created.

he used to be in a discord with them but left and blocked them all when he realized they were just using him as a punching bag. after that, they came back to this forum to try to continue it. the users hate the forum and are here only for the sake of harassment. they are the same people who spam message hamlossus' family and employers on facebook for laughs.

and by the way to further discredit them, there's a handful among that group who aren't incels with stories far worse than what they were trying to "expose" bretty with. the situation wasn't a case of "fakecels" or "keeping the site clean", it was just a group of failed normies trying to scrounge up whatever they could because they thought it'd be funny if they could get bretty banned and hated on a forum he uses every day.

@yeahyeah

Brettyboy gets unbanned and then his accuser gets banned? :feelsthink:
You're not only alive but back! Lifefuel, welcome my friend.

and by the way to further discredit them, there's a handful among that group who aren't incels with stories far worse than what they were trying to "expose" bretty with. the situation wasn't a case of "fakecels" or "keeping the site clean", it was just a group of failed normies trying to scrounge up whatever they could because they thought it'd be funny if they could get bretty banned and hated on a forum he uses every day.
Nothing against @-BrettyBoy- , but just so I understand, he got unbanned because the woman he fucked is considered too ugly so it doesn't count or what?

Why is @Normie~Kong banned?

@AllanKing what happened to this nigga? Did he accidentally post his fap folder full of Korean femboys that he wants to impregnate?

@AllanKing was an obsessive postmaxxer clearly breaking the rules im glad hes banned:dab:
his stunted english was pretty humorous tho. you could tell it wasn't his first language lol

nigga kept asking what "mf" "tbh" "ngl" meant and also spoke super formally, i think he learnt english in school and then discoverd the internet at age 22 and went directly 2 incels.is :feelswhere:
I'm still sittin here not sure what PSL means. some sort of rating. lol:hax:

You conveniently ignored that he cuddled with a different, regular female (becky or stacy), and grinded his member on her fanny.
I have nothing against Brett. He's a funny and cool guy but yeah, that alone makes him fakecel. Even ignoring the other woman with cerebral palsy or whatever.

Last edited:
nigga kept asking what "mf" "tbh" "ngl" meant and also spoke super formally, i think he learnt english in school and then discoverd the internet at age 22 and went directly 2 incels.is :feelswhere:
i was quite clueless when i first visited 4chan ngl. The English taught at school was too archaic to be practical. I had to use urban dictionary to keep up with everyone else

@AllanKing is it perm or temp ? :feelswhere:

his stunted english was pretty humorous tho. you could tell it wasn't his first language lol
Brutal, are you also laughing at me:cryfeels:? Because I'm worse than him in English:fuk:

I can admit that I do find Hammy memes funny BUT I never went as far as to try and put Hammy in awkward real life situations and yes, even I, an autistic male knows to not go as far as to try and fuck up some innocent dude’s life.
You really like to constantly use Austism as an excuse eh?

Bretty Chan, the new Chris Chan.

You really like to constantly use Austism as an excuse eh?

Bretty Chan, the new Chris Chan.
I‘m not using it as an excuse, just pointing out that I know to not do this type of shit despise having autism.

I‘m not using it as an excuse, just pointing out that I know to not do this type of shit despise having autism.
You’re a sac a shit who goes and gets foids to participate in your weird foot fetishes then comes back here and acts like nobody cares about you
:feelsjuice:

lifefuel for @Diocel

ban evade
whose alt is he? :dafuckfeels:

@Dregster666 @Mogged Loner @ThoughtfulCel @Irredeemable @Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @curryfool thoughts?
View attachment 488201

@curryfool @WØLF thoughts on this? :dafuckfeels:

@GripMaxxing why do u do this :dafuckfeels:

Gripmaxxing looks like he's shitposting

Allanking talks like a faggot and thinks faggots have standards :feelswhat: