Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @FullTimeLoser
I need more autism fights on the forum and he was based for shitty on a jannie.

What happened to my boy @GripMaxxing?

FullTimeJew exterminated, well done squad

[UWSL]I don't think AllanKing was trannyposting with that, it is an actual woman, maybe a warning would've been enough[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Damn that's crazy :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
It seems like he got unbanned today.:feelsautistic:

What’s it like being a janny
You mean my mod position on some other site? Feels good, but I've been a mod before. I don't get much of a power trip or anything.

Hope I don't get warned for posting one offtopic message here. I'll stop now.

You will always be white. A lowly white cuck. And I am your arab master
that's funny, i remember whites dominating the arab world for the last few centuries
arabs never dominated white people and when they tried they got pushed back to where they came from
nice try JIDF agent

that's funny, i remember whites dominating the arab world for the last few centuries
arabs never dominated white people and when they tried they got pushed back to where they came from
nice try JIDF agent
You peoppe are currently cucks and trannies and gays, also learn history and the spanish inquisition, you wuite tranny child

You peoppe are currently cucks and trannies and gays, also learn history and the spanish inquisition, you wuite tranny child
you guys got pushed out of spain too
just a reminder the ottomans legalized homosexuality very early compared to the white world :lul:

the spanish inquisition
that was based as fuck and came after we took you out.

The spanish inquisition was the catholic european spaniards killing all of the jews who were in hiding in the cordoba caliphate which was taken back in the reconquista. The spanish inquisition is the biggest proof there is that arabs love jews, because the arabs hid jews in spain and when europeans took spain back they killed them

what a self own :feelskek:

you guys got pushed out of spain too
just a reminder the ottomans legalized homosexuality very early compared to the white world :lul:
Cope. Countries with legal faggotry?? All white.
Cuck race
that was based as fuck and came after we took you out.

The spanish inquisition was the catholic european spaniards killing all of the jews who were in hiding in the cordoba caliphate which was taken back in the reconquista. The spanish inquisition is the biggest proof there is that arabs love jews, because the arabs hid jews in spain and when europeans took spain back they killed them

what a self own :feelskek:
Don't know about white history, we know we killed your people and took over spain with like 5 people

Cope. Countries with legal faggotry?? All white.
Cuck race
Trenecito

Whatever happened to @littleboy ?

Free @GripMaxxing

He made a controversial decision and got criticized extremely harshly for it.
So he decided to leave.
What controversial decision? So he actually left? Dude was based

What controversial decision? So he actually left? Dude was based
He banned Diocel for something and everyone got angry.
He was visibly upset after all the criticism, couldn't really handle the situation.
I never had a problem with him personally.