Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No,

I dont have those screenshots.

Do you? Send them to me

Mods, Napoleon is a homosexual, he's known to defend them.
Better just let him be tbh I don't want him creating trouble for others, although he is too retarded create any problem.

Better just let him be tbh I don't want him creating trouble for others, although he is too retarded create any problem.
What problem?

His existence in this forum is already a problem

What problem?

His existence in this forum is already a problem
I don't want him trying to dox anyone here, although he is obviously too dumb for that but still.

Last edited:
Still don't want to take a risk.

Absolutely nothing. I never talked with him or anything. I have no idea why out of all users he choose me. He is schizo and probably imagining weird shit rn.
I don't get it tbh. But it sounds like you shared it with someone else or the violation he committed is apparent just from viewing the forum. In that case it's probably going to happen anyways.

Last edited:
I don't get it tbh. But it sounds like you shared it with someone else or it's apparent just from viewing the forum. In that case it's probably going to happen anyways.
It's not about my that .

Last edited:
I have no idea but he wasn't the one to find my picture on looksmax. Still don't want to take a risk.

Absolutely nothing. I never talked with him or anything. I have no idea why out of all users he choose me. He is schizo and probably imagining weird shit rn.
It's over for you bro

Stop being afraid and accept your eventual demise.

But for the time being, enjoy your potential victory over GesoSlayer

@Napoleon de Geso

was he :banhammer: for being a :chad:?

He only got temp bann so i suppose not
I know, I just had to make sure I got a post in on the 300th page of ban discussion.

Anyone know why he was banned though?

A maycel doesn't consider the opinions of an augustcel
I have more time and posts invested than you do as is :feelskek:
That's cute, i just noticed we have the 26th day on our respective months.

I have more time and posts invested than you do as is :feelskek:
That's because you haven't enlightened yourself to take on the form of a godlike chatcel yet. Your trivial numbers are mogged by postmaxxing scum, and someone simply leaving the site open in the background could best your online time.

Simple fact, join date is unchangeable and an undeniable indicator of user quality.

Simple fact, join date is unchangeable and an undeniable indicator of user quality.
Source

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

The joindatepill is brutal tbh

@Napoleon de Geso should be permanently banned of this site. I'm sick of hearing others "feeling sad" about his ban.
The mere existence of @Napoleon de Geso is a tight slap in the face of legit KHHV incels. He contributes absolutely nothing.
Anyone who sides that motherfucker is a LARPer themselves.

Perma ban that self proclaimed "faggycel" once and for all. I'm sick of his bullshit.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.

giphy.gif

I've come to ask why @Napoleon de Geso was temp banned. If it even is a temp ban. He was one of those touchstones of a generation. It is quite a different place around here without him.

@Napoleon de Geso should be permanently banned of this site. I'm sick of hearing others "feeling sad" about his ban.
The mere existence of @Napoleon de Geso is a tight slap in the face of legit KHHV incels. He contributes absolutely nothing.
Anyone who sides that motherfucker is a LARPer themselves.

Perma ban that self proclaimed "faggycel" once and for all. I'm sick of his bullshit.
based

keep talking shit and i'll go 7 days free on your ass boi

he's cool, it's just the language barrier, when he say fag he mean being a framlet lol, altho he is fucked up in the head ngl

No man I'll tell you why these people like Napoleon a lot. Because, Napoleon is a circus animal of .co, we all laugh and make fun of him but deep down we know we don't want to become like him. He is our biggest fear.

He is my biggest fear. I don't want to become a Napoleon de Geso in my future.

Napoleon is the "incel" of .co and we are all "normies" laughing at him.