Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Ropemaxx where is he?
How'd he get banned he seemed pretty based

What did he brag about? Did he have an experience with a foid or did he just say he's a supreme gentleman wannabe?
You could say that, knajjd removed one of his comments and gave him a 20% warning for saying "it's time for women to be taken off of TindER." for suggesting people to go ER not my words btw.

You could say that, knajjd removed one of his comments and gave him a 20% warning for saying "it's time for women to be taken off of TindER." for suggesting people to go ER not my words btw.

Well I suggested two different things.

1. That he experienced something with a foid.
2. That he said he was awesome and beautiful.

Which one?

And the tindER comment wouldn't be bragging that's another warning.

That he said he was awesome and beautiful.
I was using that warning to illustrate galleo acting like a supreme gentleman by self-pitying himself with his style of talking in third person but it wasn't the reason why he was banned. It didn't get him banned though I'm sure it was a downward snowball from there.

This is the warning that hit the nail on the coffin. He got warned many times for "bragging".

O3Hr4qn

I was using that warning to illustrate galleo acting like a supreme gentleman by self-pitying himself with his style of talking in third person but it wasn't the reason why he was banned. It didn't get him banned though I'm sure it was a downward snowball from there.

This is the warning that hit the nail on the coffin. He got warned many times for "bragging".

View attachment 191921

Oh so the second reason then. I guess he didn't say he had experience with a foid? Oh well, bye bye Galleo. You won't be missed

Oh so the second reason then. I guess he didn't say he had experience with a foid? Oh well, bye bye Galleo. You won't be missed

Galleo says that women did reject him in the PMs, though it's hard to take him seriously when he talks in third person like that and in self-pity. Though I'm not going to deny that he could get laid either so I'm neutral.

View attachment 191921
Damn he was a braggart? Shame and I was liking him. Now my opinion on him is very negative.

@FastBananaCEO
Btw every postmaxxer is getting banned i'm getting worried tbh :worryfeels:

RIP Fastbananaceo if every postmaxxer keep getting banned the forum will be inactive like shit tbh

Brutal. So he went from <50% to 100%? I don't remember him being temp banned before.

Probably about his age. He kept on saying he was 12, 13, 14, 16, 17.... Always lying about his age.

I think it was about being BrazilianSigma.

But Sarge said "One way or the other." So if "Secretly BrazilianSigma" is one way, what's the other?

@FastBananaCEO
Btw every postmaxxer is getting banned i'm getting worried tbh :worryfeels:

I'm the best postmaxxer here. By next year I'll be the new Cuyen

If u don't get banned boyo be careful :worryfeels:

I got temp banned a week ago JFL. I'm at 60% go down to 20 at the end of the month so I just gotta be a tad careful for two weeks

@Izayacel perm or temp?

View attachment 191921
I received the same screenshot, along with two others. Something however doesn't add up, how he went from 0%->30%, 30%->40%, and then suddenly 70%->100%. Either there was a 30% he didn't send me or a mod messed up, doubtful of the latter, because he could just appeal that.
There's also the word "re-put" in that screenshot, which makes me suspect he was previously warned for it. I asked him about this and he followed up with that he's done nothing wrong as well as claims that a certain mod is attractive and has had sex, but I have no reason to believe him if he's not going to be fully open to me about his ban.

Last edited:
I received the same screenshot, along with two others. Something however doesn't add up, how he went from 0%->30%, 30%->40%, and then suddenly 70%->100%. Either there was a 30% he didn't send me or a mod messed up, doubtful of the latter, because he could just appeal that.
There's also the word "re-put" in that screenshot, which makes me suspect he was previously warned for it. I asked him about this and he followed up with that he's done nothing wrong as well as claims that a certain mod is attractive and has had sex, but I have no reason to believe him if he's not going to be fully open to me about his ban.
He bragged constantly. Doesn't surprise me that hes banned now.

Why would he talk about some mod?

The first post in this thread outlines what are the "rules" so to speak.

Please note the absence of any clause necessitating that we explain bans. So, if it's not written, then I think the assumption is that we don't have to do it - so users should indeed be aware of what we need or don't need to do, as it is outlined here.

This has been suggested in the past, however this presents a number of issues depending on the content of the post. I'll provide a few examples of common ban reasons and why they are removed:

1. Person is banned for spamming. It would take too much effort to compile all of the evidence of them spamming one liners, and no one post is singularly responsible for their ban/warning due to the definition of spam.

2. Person is removed for bragging. I think it's quite obvious why we remove bragging posts and there are many reasons for doing so, but perhaps the most prominent is that it is often done in an attention-seeking manner and thus providing a pedestal for those posts would simply be giving the user what they wanted.

3. Illegal content. This one is also a no-brainer in my opinion, because illegal content jeopardizes both the user who made the post and the site as a whole.

4. NSFW content. Self-explanatory.

5. Consistent off-topic threads/posts. Similar to spam, there is no point in leaving threads that don't belong in the appropriate place up.

6. Targeted attack/flamewars/shitflinging contests. These may be enticing to read but they shit up the forum and contribute nothing of value, it's just two angry idiots keyboard warrioring at one another.

7. Gay content/tranny posts/etc. I think this one is self-explanatory as well.

That outlines the most prominent reasons that people get warned/banned, although similar logic applies to other reasons, for the most part: we don't want people to think "if I make this post, everyone is gonna see it and I am going to go out in a blaze of glory," or otherwise giving attention to attention whores.

The way I see it, here are the pros and cons of removing offending posts:

Pros: Doesn't feed attention to the attention whores, declutters the site from rule-breaking content, keeps ban reasons private so there are fewer witch hunts, discourages future behavior of similar nature.

Cons: Some people are curious about why someone else was banned and will have to ask about it in this thread, some people may be misled by the person who was warned/banned into believing the ban was frivolous or a form of persecution.

On the grand scale, I think the pros heavily outweigh the cons. I don't feel that unrelated users' curiosity is all that important to satisfy, and users are going to dislike, judge, and criticize the moderation team regardless of what we say or don't say anyway, so nothing lost nothing gained on that front.

There's a very simple solution here.

Make it a site feature where the banned members' reason for being banned shows up when you hover over their name. It would show the usual info like join date etc., but if they're banned, it would list the reason(s) also.

On the site's end, moderators would have a list of fixed, bullet point or checkbox options for selecting what the reasons are, and they would be required to select the reasons from their menu before they're able to go through with the ban.

If anything, it'll reduce a huge chunk of the clutter here asking about such and such user when they could simply hover over the name and see for themselves.

If people are banned for one reason or another, it makes zero sense for those reasons to be private. It would be like if the authorities arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned somebody for a crime, but they hid the information of what crime was committed from the public.

If somebody promotes trap content, for example, yeah delete the post and ban them into the nether realm. But there's no harm in having their reason for ban being displayed like a rap sheet or badge of dishonor.

This will placate posters like @ScornedStoic, while not changing any rules or moderator responsibilities, and it will trim the fat from this thread.

Make it a site feature where the banned members' reason for being banned shows up when you hover over their name. It would show the usual info like join date etc., but if they're banned, it would list the reason(s) also.

On the site's end, moderators would have a list of fixed, bullet point or checkbox options for selecting what the reasons are, and they would be required to select the reasons from their menu before they're able to go through with the ban.

If anything, it'll reduce a huge chunk of the clutter here asking about such and such user when they could simply hover over the name and see for themselves.

If people are banned for one reason or another, it makes zero sense for those reasons to be private. It would be like if the authorities arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned somebody for a crime, but they hid the information of what crime was committed from the public.

If somebody promotes trap content, for example, yeah delete the post and ban them into the nether realm. But there's no harm in having their reason for ban being displayed like a rap sheet or badge of dishonor.

This will placate posters like @ScornedStoic, while not changing any rules or moderator responsibilities, and it will trim the fat from this thread.
This is a great idea ngl

Fastbanana isn’t banned apparently. Why are people saying he is banned?

never mind I read his ban appeal

Free @Vermilioncore

I like the idea tbh

I agree, if this could be implemented in a way that doesn't add additional work for moderators, this could be a good idea. I use a different forum that has something similar, where the ban reason provided to the person is automatically posted in a designated locked thread. However, if I recall correctly, when I suggested this way back, I was told that it was not feasible through this forum architecture.

I agree, if this could be implemented in a way that doesn't add additional work for moderators, this could be a good idea. I use a different forum that has something similar, where the ban reason provided to the person is automatically posted in a designated locked thread. However, if I recall correctly, when I suggested this way back, I was told that it was not feasible through this forum architecture.

A bit of tinkering in JavaScript should do the trick. It would be low overhead. I'm not fluent in JS, else I'd volunteer to the add the feature.