Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ban all curry languages now

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Curry languages are some of the most disgusting sounds ever produced by any living thing. Because of this, it makes sure on top of all the subhuman features curries have physically and culturally, they forever stay a model incel race.

If you truly care for your curry brothers, then you would want all their languages to be banned so they can adopt other better sounding languages. Idk what languages they would speak, but any language would be an upgrade from curry screeching. This will remove one of the many failois curries have, and will help them be seen as a little less subhuman.

The British should've wiped out all those languages and forced them to all speak English.

Tell white women to kill themselves if they don't like our language, they didn't have anything on their own tho leftover greco roman script scribbling cocksucking subhumans, btw this is what white air hostess slut was talking about Nigerians, note how they speak is fetishized by her no matter what, Greek, Latin and languages like these in Europe sound curry as well compared to other euro languages, maybe the older the language the more curry like it sounds

View: https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhqR07Y4g0Ndw45SAz

Very based post. Curry languages are subhuman. The only exception is Sanskrit however that's barely a curry language because it's not spoken my a single poopskin.

Those are all faggot languages.
Based.

Very based post. Curry languages are subhuman. The only exception is Sanskrit however that's barely a curry language because it's not spoken my a single poopskin.
Sanskrit is a white Aryan language not like the shitskin curry languages.

The British should've wiped out all those languages and forced them to all speak English.
English is spoken widely in india and the curry accent is made fun of

Based

Tell white women to kill themselves if they don't like our language, they didn't have anything on their own tho leftover greco roman script scribbling cocksucking subhumans, btw this is what white air hostess slut was talking about Nigerians, note how they speak is fetishized by her no matter what, Greek, Latin and languages like these in Europe sound curry as well compared to other euro languages, maybe the older the language the more curry like it sounds

View: https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhqR07Y4g0Ndw45SAz

I think the problem with curry languages is the retroflexes

Based.
Sanskrit was never a spoken language. It was made by a dude to preserve the Vedic language in modern day Punjab at the time so it will be eternalized and unchanging with rules that have no exceptions.

But you’re wrong. Sanskrit still sounds subhuman and curry af.

English is spoken widely in india and the curry accent is made fun of
Ban their native language so they will speak english properly.

If you think curry accents are bad, try hearing gook accents.
Gooks don’t need to learn English in their native languages, while curries shamelessly speak shit tier English to one another in India and government.

But retroflexes sound good? Even Norwegian has them and I find nothing "subhuman" in its sounding.
Retroflexes in t and d specifically. What letters does Norwegian have retroflexes in? I’ve never heard the language so I should check it out.

But retroflexes sound good? Even Norwegian has them and I find nothing "subhuman" in its sounding.
Yea Scandinavian languages have retroflexes as well, more so than romance languages, English being a mutt langauge with influences from Scandinavian ones to French no doubt has more retroflexes

idk Latin doesn't sound curry to me at all

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8lkq3VnLRM