Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban all anime Avis on the spot

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Kys foid worshipper fuck if you have anime Avis your avi isn't real even if she was real she wouldn't know you exist and suck chads cock while you buy her flowers and carry her picture around of an underaged 12 year old foid because you're a pedophile because your uncle raped you and now you're gay

Another day another 1538 posts in 1 month thread

Kys foid worshipper fuck if you have anime Avis your avi isn't real even if she was real she wouldn't know you exist and suck chads cock while you buy her flowers and carry her picture around of an underaged 12 year old foid because you're a pedophile because your uncle raped you and now you're gay
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Another day another 1538 posts in 1 month thread

My avi is not a female.

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO

Keep replying little dog, submissive and following
Screenshot 20221016 1151002

Anime girls are angels, there is nothing wrong with 2D foid worship

Anime fags trying to explain their soycuck existence

I love anime tiddies

i have been advocating for this for years. they are all transgender weirdos

Yeah, Anime girl PFP is foid worship. You're literally SIMPING :soy: :soy: for a fake foid. Not only is it cringe, but simps are enemies of incels, even the ones that simp for synthetic foids because you're contributing to "hoeflation".

The character on my avatar is a dude.

ovER for animeworm-cels

tru,having anime avis is a fakecel kid trait

My avi is a smol tyrannosaurus rabbit.

I have been waiting a long time for someone to come out and say that

anime pfp is a gigabased incel trait. fakecels wouldn't understand

Yeah, Anime girl PFP is foid worship. You're literally SIMPING :soy: :soy: for a fake foid. Not only is it cringe, but simps are enemies of incels, even the ones that simp for synthetic foids because you're contributing to "hoeflation".
But the foid is fake, it deflates the value of real foids

Globohomo (run by foids) gives you hookers and anime foids to keep your sex drive low so there is not revolution
Not wrong, but globohomo is run by Jews, not foids.

How the fuck do people watch those weird ass animes with those female characters like K on or whatever the fuck its called

I can understand watching fighting anime like naruto, aot etc but i tried watching those weeb ones and it was literal dogshit

Globohomo (run by foids) gives you hookers and anime foids to keep your sex drive low so there is not revolution
Prostitution makes sex easier, which would be a plus for many here, like Blkpress explained; if a dude like a fictional female avatar, it is not like he is giving actual women attention like simps.
So, I see less sense in wanting to ban those with females avis especially if there are not worshiping them, which is already against the rule.

Last edited:
im not redpilled when i compare myself or guys like blackopstrucel to ER i cannot call him incel. Blackpill is sub 5 theory. ER was 5 at worst.
I basically stated he was a dicklet; he stated he was short; while his height was written as 5'9 after his death, I don't trust it as valid anymore. Tupac was listed as 5'11 for his arrest or 6'0 in his death report despite being around 5'9.