Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ball games are retarded

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
All ball games are utterly retarted.
What is so interesting about running after a ball just to kick it?
And why are so many normie are paying shitloads of money just for watching OTHER retards running and kicking balls?
This clown world should nuke itself.

Anything can sound stupid when your over simplify it. What hobbies do you have that make you a superior person?

humans are stupid and we play stupid games

Anything can sound stupid when your over simplify it. What hobbies do you have that make you a superior person?
Not roping despite being a genetic dead-end

It's a place for genetic motorskills mogging

I agree tbh although soccer is fun to watch when you go to see it irl, and baseball is fun to play irl but can get boring if someone is back, hogging or it takes too long. I’ve never liked playing team sports tho. I’ve always liked solo sports like wrestling, boxing, swimming or track. I hate depending on somebody to do something for me in a sport.

All ball games are utterly retarted.
What is so interesting about running after a ball just to kick it?
And why are so many normie are paying shitloads of money just for watching OTHER retards running and kicking balls?
This clown world should nuke itself.
Cause it’s fun to play. Vidya is retarded, what’s fun about staring @ a screen and pressing a plastic controller. Although normie obsession with pro athletes is cucked.

Just a form of mogging,like mostly any hobby

@Swimcell do you agree? ( :chad: athletecel)

Cause it’s fun to play. Vidya is retarded, what’s fun about staring @ a screen and pressing a plastic controller. Although normie obsession with pro athletes is cucked.
I am not playing video games either.
I prefer postmaxing on incels.co - that's a highIQcel trait

@Swimcell do you agree? ( :chad: athletecel)

Watching Tyrone throw a ball into a hoop and wearing his name on your clothing like his achievements are your own is retarded. I think playing ball games casually can be a good enough cope if you have some irl pals.

I've never played any sport and I don't watch them. Don't see the appeal of watching some guys you "like" despite never even meeting doing stuff. Same reason I don't get attached to celebrities.

They are fun, you are probably a faggot

tbh, worshhipping chads and tyrone

Fun to watch sometimes

There is a strategy to ball games, just like chess involves outpositioning and outthinking your opponent, ball games require that but as a team. I doubt normies give two shits about strategy, they just want to yell “GO TEAM” and drink with their friends. But if you understand the game and are invested in it then it can be interesting. I don't give two shits about sports but I like seeing people find clever and interesting ways to outsmart each other and that is an element in ball games, combined with being physically fit or tall or whatever.

A lot of times though, like basketball, you have to be tall, or like sprinting at the olympics, you have to be tall and african, these things destroy it because then its not about who really puts in the most and/or best effort into it, its just about who is born lucky

Poor motor skills and spatial awareness manlet cope