Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balkan and Eastern Europe are the most incel places in europe

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Why?Well its simple because of the past. We are to near to other countries with different cultures.When they started expanding and conquering they came here and raped the foids here.Thus a lot of people became mutts.So the offsprings end up with shitty genes and while this was fine for the first few generations because Europe back then wasn't cucked and you coule get arranged marriage but they didn't expect that Jews would give rights to foids in 20th century so now the latest generation of Balkancels russiancels ukrainecels etc. is fucked.Examples for this are ottoman and mongolian empires.Thats why a lot of balkan cels and EEcels look like mutts and mongoloids.

Cope those raped foids died in the process

Cope those raped foids died in the process
Cope a lot of Croats have turkish surnames.Examples of Turkish surnames in Croats:
Turčinov,Halilović,Begonja etc
Same goes for all the other balkan countries.

Cope a lot of Croats have turkish surnames.Examples of Turkish surnames in Croats:
Well those turks kidnapping so many of your foids (2 millions) that they became look like european not the balkans that looked like turks. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

they have some of the worst cultures, and lowest parental investment and oversight

growing up in the local schools is like growing up in a jungle, all the chadlites, bullies, and sluts are off the leash and do whatever the fuck they want

I agree. I'm from eastern europe and hypergamy is beyond comprehensible here. 180cm or gtfo.

it's actually insane how fucked you are if you aren't popular or cool

literally everyone is like some dipshit little tough guy criminal who "ain't got time fo' dat", and you will find zero goofy and awkward losers to identify with, and even if you do find them somehow, they have zero girls with them

I believe we Indians should also invade Europe, enslave them and bring their foids to India to ameliorate our subhuman genes:panties:

Well those turks kidnapping so many of your foids (2 millions) that they became look like european not the balkans that looked like turks. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I agree. I'm from eastern europe and hypergamy is beyond comprehensible here. 180cm or gtfo.
Turks had to kidnap foids because they are extremely ugly (ethnic):blackpill:

well, they're not croatian then :feelsthink::feelsthink:

They call themselves Croatian thats what i meant there are only 300 People who call themselves Turks in Croatia.

based af. The North Africans and Ottomans did this, they made nigger slaves do the hard work and white slaves to ameliorate their genes
You skills in mathematics sure aren't helping you move with this "plan".

I fail to understand why a lot of people here call eastern europeans "mongoloid". Some have slightly asian features but for fuck sake they dont look mongoloid to me. Even if you read up about their DNA, theres very little asian admixture. Most slav males carry y-dna R1a (guess who were also R1a? Proto indo europeans!).. Mongol males mostly carry C or Q

I fail to understand why a lot of people here call eastern europeans "mongoloid". Some have slightly asian features but for fuck sake they dont look mongoloid to me. Even if you read up about their DNA, theres very little asian admixture. Most slav males carry y-dna R1a (guess who were also R1a? Proto indo europeans!).. Mongol males mostly carry C or Q
slavs are uglier - thats why

Bellow 180cm you're completely invisible.
literally everyone is like some dipshit little tough guy criminal who "ain't got time fo' dat", and you will find zero goofy and awkward losers to identify with, and even if you do find them somehow, they have zero girls with them
True that, if you don't like weird turbo rap and larp as 90s criminal thug who's into car chases no one wants to hang out with you.
They are prob Bosniaks, i doubt there are real turks here.

Bellow 180cm you're completely invisible.

True that, if you don't like weird turbo rap and larp as 90s criminal thug who's into car chases no one wants to hang out with you.

They are prob Bosniaks, i doubt there are real turks here.
The uk isn't that much different.it's filled with people who just listen to uk drill rap and a lot of wannabe criminals.admiteddly i went to a predominadtly black and muslim school in the shittiest areas of london,but it looks to be the same in a lot of other schools over here.

The uk isn't that much different.it's filled with people who just listen to uk drill rap and a lot of wannabe criminals.admiteddly i went to a predominadtly black and muslim school in the shittiest areas of london,but it looks to be the same in a lot of other schools over here.
Its how poor people cope, whites included, they get into thug culture.

I believe we Indians should also invade Europe, enslave them and bring their foids to India to ameliorate our subhuman genes:panties:
curry dont do that shit. they are meek creature that belives worshipping goddess will bring good luck and shit.

curry dont do that shit. they are meek creature that belives worshipping goddess will bring good luck and shit.
We're nuclear power:smonk:

they have some of the worst cultures, and lowest parental investment and oversight

growing up in the local schools is like growing up in a jungle, all the chadlites, bullies, and sluts are off the leash and do whatever the fuck they want

it's actually insane how fucked you are if you aren't popular or cool

I can testify these.

Wtf are you talking about the balkans is a normie and Chad capital of the world. If you are only slightly bad looking or socially awkward you stand no chance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back