Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldy

H

helloissame

Greycel
Nw7 at 20 years old. Been all over Reddit and the examples of rich baldies used to show how attractive bald guys are. Just want it straight how much of a deal breaker is being bald. Pakistani so brown skin if that matters( heard balding looks worse on whiter people)

having no hair is one of the cruelest genetical death sentences one can get

If you were ugly to begin with, it wouldn't change much

enough to turn a chad into an incel

800px_COLOURBOX3059878.jpg

It's probably over unless you look something like this:
729ab169c07e9b99ba631a5684e4bb68--runway-christian.jpg

helloissame said:
Nw7 at 20 years old. Been all over Reddit and the examples of rich baldies used to show how attractive bald guys are. Just want it straight how much of a deal breaker is being bald. Pakistani so brown skin if that matters( heard balding looks worse on whiter people)

Brown guys can pull off the bald look pretty well. If you have decent head + bone structure and a well defined beard, you will be able to attract girls. Bald guys at your age are more of a niche and girls have a preference for buzzed heads over shiny domes. Hair tattoos can probably help

helloissame said:
Nw7 at 20 years old.

Are you trolling? How old were you when you started balding?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

jesus fucking christ, that shit is savage as fuck. im nw2 already, if i go any further its certainly game over

I have the nost beaut hair, so stoked im not bald

Brutal..Went from looking like a posh urbanite to a middle eastern uber driver

You have to gymcel hard and I hope you have a decent head shape. And you still have to approach exclusively the minority of girls with a niche taste who like violent, high T, ogre males.

White baldcel here. ngl, I think if I were rich I could get a sugarbaby. I'm not a blue pilled hopeless romantic so IDGAF about the girl liking me for money only.

From typical white guy to Niko Bellic