Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Baldpill] The scalps of ROOSHV fans

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2021 05 25 00 16 37 Men At War  Meeting the Anti Feminist Movement Reggie Yates Documentary

They came for redpills and all I see is BLACKPILLS :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Norwood = death sentence

Holy shite. Its like a baldcel convention :feelskek::feelskek: do they know that it’s over?

I'm seeing a lot of future ropers and sexpats in that crowd.

Holy shite. Its like a baldcel convention :feelskek::feelskek: do they know that it’s over?
Lol they're delusional unless they were planning to use those strategies in SEA.

At least the good looking loser forum advocated looksmaxx over everything and that you "have to make yourself above average".

Never began for baldcels. A 21 year old balding currycel janitor is doomed for eternity

Lol they're delusional unless they were planning to use those strategies in SEA.

At least the good looking loser forum advocated looksmaxx over everything and that you "have to make yourself above average".
Nah its pretty much over for all baldcels.

Didn't Roosh give up on PUA years ago and switch to religionmaxxing? Even these guys know the jig is up.