Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Baldness is the end

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Everday I see my hair getting thinner and thinner, it's fucking over, it's fucking over.
Suicide is the only thing for me now. I can't bare the pain anymore it's all I think about day and night I haven't had a full nights rest in months.
Seeing old men with much more hair than me fills me with rage I want to fucking strangle them and all yhe femoid hair supremacist.

Have you tried hair loss prevention?

Get a hair transplant and use minoxidil/nizoral/finasteride/etc. Balding isn't even really an issue anymore.
I have diffused thinning so most HT surgeons won't touch this kind of hairloss. Also got bad sides from fin tbh.

You're stuck in a clusterfuck, stop caring about the fact that your balding because the stress only makes the process go faster. Develop a devil may care attitude because either it's genetic and you can't do anything about it or it caused by stress and you are fucking yourself over.

Just get a hairtransplant.
No excuses, just do it.

high does duta will reverse diffusion easy

receeding is what is irreversible

I had a threehead when I was younger. Then I got a fourhead. Now I'm getting a fivehead. The hairline won't stop receding.

Have you tried hair loss prevention?
This avatar makes me laugh way too fucking hard. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

get hair transplant in turkey for like 2k bucks

I'm doing 'laxmaxx' with success.

Increasing scalp laxity via massage can ward off the inflammation that DHT produces.

Screw hair loss treatment, I just shaved my hair really short and I get a barber to do that every 4 weeks.