Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding youngcel having a breakdown on plebbit

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201012 010749

The Norwood reaper came for him young, 18 years old to have a "horseshoe" hairline is pretty fucking brutal. That implies NW3.5/4 has already set in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if women lost their hair like men did baldness would be a thing reserved to the distant past. Of course men have been born to live on hard mode made by nature and god himself but you have to imagine if a team of dedicated scientist started working on fixing MPB they could end it for relatively cheap

Genetics are everything.

There's something in the water or something must be plastics and troomer juice

Man imagine the money you could make if you found a cheap way to stop or reverse balding.
Honestly, if I was a high IQ medicalcel I would do that.

Man imagine the money you could make if you found a cheap way to stop or reverse balding.
Honestly, if I was a high IQ medicalcel I would do that.
There already is medication, like for example finasteride, and something else which name I forgot.

Last edited:
I read one far fetched theory that Fukishima increased baldness rates.

Really brutal though to go bald so young.

There already is medication, like for example finasteride, and something else which name I forgot.
Finasteride and minoxidil are both "proven" to be "effective" but neither are 100% guaranteed to work, they wont grow any hair back and both come with a plethora of nasty side effects.

Finasteride and minoxidil are both "proven" to be "effective" but neither are 100% guaranteed to work, they wont grow any hair back and both come with a plethora of nasty side effects.
Yeah i know, there is no hair growing back. Im no hair saving expert but i thought the standard procedure is to take fin as soon as you're NW2, and if it progressed too much, get a hair transplant, and thus, you almost never have to go bald. Is that wrong?

Look at their mascot over there. Chad robust skull and good jaw. And these bald cucks think they'll look like him. Keep coping balding bluepilled faggots.

I am severly bald at 18.
Out of the many fucked up things that has happened in my life nothing has destroyed my mental harder

It's unfair to bald that early. You haven't even enjoyed life yet (JFL)