Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Balding = the death of your soul

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Attachments

• 1597433383023.png
    1597433383023.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
Better to be born deformed than see your life get destroyed and hopes/dreams crushed in the mirror everyday

Balding is the most brutal thing to ever happen to a man

Ever since i "DHT maxed", i started balding last month, but it's strange balding pattern

This was my hairline at 15. Had to give up my long hair at 16. "Just enjoy your youth bro!!!" I couldn't even have a rebellious haircut. Fuck this world.

I don't want to bash an already depressed fellow but killing yourself because of women is really, really unreasonable. Women are fleeting and even if you get one she might leave you because of any petty reason or even for no reason at all. It's one whim and it's done.

Love Jesus. He died for you even though you didn't deserve it so that you can get saved from hell. God will always love you, regardless of anything you are or do. Women, on the other hand, well, t's very questionable, to say the least, that they ever even loved you at any point to begin with.

another chad bites the dust :dab:

another chad bites the dust :dab:
Can we even call men with balding genetics Chads? Just look at men like David Gandy, Jeremy Meeks, Dolph Lundgren. All post prime and all kept their hair (you can tell that Meeks has a good hairline, he just buzzed his hair).

Can we even call men with balding genetics Chads? Just look at men like David Gandy, Jeremy Meeks, Dolph Lundgren. All post prime and all kept their hair (you can tell that Meeks has a good hairline, he just buzzed his hair).
yes, because many chads lose their chad status after balding. no diff than a tallfag having his legs cut off

yes, because many chads lose their chad status after balding. no diff than a tallfag having his legs cut off
By farming equipment in Farming Simulator 2017, right :forcedsmile:?

Imagine killing yourself over some whore

Jesus man, that's fucking brutal.

That's not only the proof that baldness is the death of your soul but also that women don't even possess one. Fucking cunt I hope she dies painfully.

Poor fucking bastard. Literally has it worse than child leukaemia patients, and I'm NOT exaggerating. Of course the reddit bluepill cucks have voted him down, even though they fucking hate this torture as much as the next person with a brain. Fuck balding.

I don't want to bash an already depressed fellow but killing yourself because of women is really, really unreasonable. Women are fleeting and even if you get one she might leave you because of any petty reason or even for no reason at all. It's one whim and it's done.

Love Jesus. He died for you even though you didn't deserve it so that you can get saved from hell. God will always love you, regardless of anything you are or do. Women, on the other hand, well, t's very questionable, to say the least, that they ever even loved you at any point to begin with.
cope

Only a gynocentric cuck would off himself because some foid didn't like him. If you are that invested into a particular foid that you value being alive on your own lower than living with her seriously just cut your balls off at this point. You're doing what capitalist gynocentrism tells all men: either kill themselves or kill somebody else and get jailed. Because of fucking foid.

Only a gynocentric cuck would off himself because some foid didn't like him. If you are that invested into a particular foid that you value being alive on your own lower than living with her seriously just cut your balls off at this point. You're doing what capitalist gynocentrism tells all men: either kill themselves or kill somebody else and get jailed. Because of fucking foid.

Capitalism doesn't want anyone killing other people nor any suicide. It needs the labor of low value men. If you do either of those things in Call of Duty Modern Warfare you're based and blackpilled.

View attachment 314196
Capitalism doesn't want anyone killing other people nor any suicide. It needs the labor of low value men. If you do either of those things in Call of Duty Modern Warfare you're based and blackpilled.
No capitalism specifically aims at neurotizing men and making them do crazy shit because of foids. This is "your own way" that it has prepared for men. To either end up as a compliant betabuxxer or just off himself like a faulty gear.

I'm trying to save money for a hair transplant but the lockdown fucks up my plans
Here we see two Chadlites in their natural habitat. Unable to hunt their preys(women) because no hair transplant or acne treatment.

Meanwhile on actual Incels.co @gymletethnicel has to suffer yet another painful gruelling day in the lands of tall Dutch giants. Getting mogged and beat up on the regular. How long will he last?

Tune in to the next episode of "The life a times of Fakecels" to know more.

No capitalism specifically aims at neurotizing men and making them do crazy shit because of foids. This is "your own way" that it has prepared for men. To either end up as a compliant betabuxxer or just off himself like a faulty gear.
Clearly our points of view are irreconcilable and arguing would be a waste of our time. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.

Here we see two Chadlites in their natural habitat. Unable to hunt their preys(women) because no hair transplant or acne treatment.

Meanwhile on actual Incels.co @gymletethnicel has to suffer yet another painful gruelling day in the lands of tall Dutch giants. Getting mogged and beat up on the regular. How long will he last?

Tune in to the next episode of "The life a times of Fakecels" to know more.

Hairloss is just another cope excuse.

Clearly our points of view are irreconcilable and arguing would be a waste of our time. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.
Thanks fellow brocel, same goes to you whatever time of day it is :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Only a gynocentric cuck would off himself because some foid didn't like him. If you are that invested into a particular foid that you value being alive on your own lower than living with her seriously just cut your balls off at this point. You're doing what gynocentrism tells all men: either kill themselves or kill somebody else and get jailed. Because of fucking foid.

Brutal. It’s like the one thing that can reliably make someone go from chad to incel.

reminder to any chads reading this forum going “phew thank god I’m chad”, you’re never more than a year away from NW4 inceldom and losing your harem

Last edited:
I’m not an expert on identifying different levels of Norwooding but that really doesn’t look bad at all. Or is it just me?

I was hoping I could make it last well into my 40s but now at 33, it's over for baldcels like us.
I'm going to start shaving my hair soon.
Truly shitty genetics, beta thalasemmia and blood thinners since I was 14 doesn't help either.

20200814 233123
20200814 232931

Still has lived a better life than 99% of us.

Better to be born deformed than see your life get destroyed and hopes/dreams crushed in the mirror everyday
I cry f
Truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Baldcel er

Last edited: