Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balding manlet tries to bluepill chadcel Johnny Bravo

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
I know this is children cartoon, but how delusional you must be, to genuinely believe, that respect can give your girlfriend? Is like saying, that don't beating people can give you girlfriend. Is a standard behaviour like breathing.

I know this is children cartoon, but how delusional you must be, to genuinely believe, that respect can give your girlfriend? Is like saying, that don't beating people can give you girlfriend. Is a standard behaviour like breathing.
But but wahman can smell your personality unless your a chad abuser :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

But but wahman can smell your personality unless your a chad abuser :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
Women actually PREFER a Chad abuser to some soy respectful Chad irl :feelskek: