Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding looks so FUCKING BAD WHY THE FUCK DOES IT STILL EXIST

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
HOLYLATOAHAO HUFAHF I'M GOING FUCKING CRAZY

THIS SHIT IS LEGITIMATELY REPULSIVE

HOLY FUCK

I CAN LITERALLY FEEL IT HAPPENING, PHYSICALLY

FUCK THE ENTIRE MEDICAL COMMUNITY FOR NOT DOING ENOUGH TO CURE THIS DISEASE.

IT CAN LITERALLY STRIP A 9/10 MALE MODEL INTO AN OFFICE WORKING 3/10 PEDOCEL IN THE SPACE OF A FEW YEARS

WHAT THE FUCK

Why even live

yeah I'd kill myself if I was balding, or do whatever it takes to get a hair transplant, as in get into debt even if I end up broke. its pointless to have money but no dignity

balding = game over. anyone who is balding is bluepilled by virtue of not having roped despite it
balding=suicide prescription
based

yeah I'd kill myself if I was balding, or do whatever it takes to get a hair transplant, as in get into debt even if I end up broke. its pointless to have money but no dignity

balding = game over. anyone who is balding is bluepilled by virtue of not having roped despite it
Should be fucking illegal for people who carry these diseased genes to breed.

Why the FUCK do humans lose hair from the one place they MOST WANT TO KEEP IT.

no, rather the opposite, it's good that people carries these diseased genes, it helps put blackpilled guys (who get on finasteride before it can become a problem, or get a transplant) at a looksmaxxing advantage over dumb bluepilled guys who are balding but keep trying PUA shit like it'll help

It's fucking ridiculous. They pore millions of dollars of taxpayer money that they stole from incels into breast cancer research to help the exact group of people that is responsible for the incel epidemic in the first place, while relevant projects such as finding a cure against norwooding are being neglected.

The government treats men as slaves, yet the feminists and other leftist scum gaslight society into thinking women are the opressed gender :feelsclown:

I thought i gonna kill myself when i start balding. But here i am, nw1.5 and still alive
I don't blame you. It's easy to say "rope" but very scary once you start seriously considering it.

Anyone who has been actually suicidal knows calling it the "easy" way out is retarded

WHAT IS THE FUCKING GENETIC REASON FOR THIS OCCURING? WHAT BENEFIT DOES IT SERVE?

no, rather the opposite, it's good that people carries these diseased genes, it helps put blackpilled guys (who get on finasteride before it can become a problem, or get a transplant) at a looksmaxxing advantage over dumb bluepilled guys who are balding but keep trying PUA shit like it'll help
I must be the unluckiest guy on the planet then, I got on finasteride the SECOND i noticed i was NW1 and fucking dutasteride when it got worse. My only hope is one study saying dut isn't always effective and can take up to a year to see full effects, but I know that's a massive cope (6 mo in). Still fucking norwooding and basically impotent (although tbh this likely means I'd be NW6 if it wasn't for these drugs instead of NW2.5).

I must be the unluckiest guy on the planet then, I got on finasteride the SECOND i noticed i was NW1 and fucking dutasteride when it got worse. My only hope is one study saying dut isn't always effective and can take up to a year to see full effects, but I know that's a massive cope (6 mo in). Still fucking norwooding and basically impotent (although tbh this likely means I'd be NW6 if it wasn't for these drugs instead of NW2.5).
holy shit suifuel

how old are you boyo

man you're on dut and still norwooding? At that age? You should see a dermatologist it's probably not only MPB causing your hair loss.

only reason balding is still around is probably due to the fact that despite not being affected by it foids are the ones who carry this cursed gene in like 80% of the times

Last edited:
only reason balding is still around is probably due to the fact that despite not being affected by it foids are the ones who carry this cursed gene in like 80% of the times
brutal

It's fucking ridiculous. They pore millions of dollars of taxpayer money that they stole from incels into breast cancer research to help the exact group of people that is responsible for the incel epidemic in the first place, while relevant projects such as finding a cure against norwooding are being neglected.

The government treats men as slaves, yet the feminists and other leftist scum gaslight society into thinking women are the opressed gender :feelsclown:
tbh