Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding is so immensely frustrating

I'm in my mid 30s and scheduled for FUE hair restoration surgery in Turkey next month. Originally I was going to Thailand but the country is booming and they are charging similar rates to white countries. I'll be spending close to 4k USD for the whole thing. I know it's not going to make the panties drop but necessary for me. I don't pull off bald very well.

I'm in my mid 30s and scheduled for FUE hair restoration surgery in Turkey next month. Originally I was going to Thailand but the country is booming and they are charging similar rates to white countries. I'll be spending close to 4k USD for the whole thing. I know it's not going to make the panties drop but necessary for me. I don't pull off bald very well.
No single procedure will make anyone's panties drop. Most of us are aware of this. We do these stupid expensive procedures to feel a little better about ourselves even if no woman will notice your "new" hair. It won't make a difference at all. You'll still be sexually unattractive and alone.
No one gives a shit is what I'm saying, only you do, but that's enough of a reason for most of us.

If it will make you stop thinking so much about your hair then you shouldn't feel bad about spending so much money on a "stupid" procedure.
What hurts the most is knowing there are men out there who will never have to think about these things. They'll never have to seriously worry about their hair, height, shoulders, face or anything and they have normal lives with experiences that make life worth living.

Last edited:
If you're past NW2 you might as well roidmax.

I’m 16 and my hair won’t grow forward anymore lol it’s over

No single procedure will make anyone's panties drop. Most of us are aware of this. We do these stupid expensive procedures to feel a little better about ourselves even if no woman will notice your "new" hair. It won't make a difference at all. You'll still be sexually unattractive and alone.
No one gives a shit is what I'm saying, only you do, but that's enough of a reason for most of us.

If it will make you stop thinking so much about your hair then you shouldn't feel bad about spending so much money on a "stupid" procedure.
What hurts the most is knowing there are men out there who will never have to think about these things. They'll never have to seriously worry about their hair, height, shoulders, face or anything and they have normal lives with experiences that make life worth living.

I should have added that I am painfully aware a full restoration will still make me invisible to women. Even so, the procedure and money is worth it for me. 4k is nothing to me and I can totally justify the expense. I've actually been thinking about getting it done for at least 3 years now.

Even Chad's will eventually become invisible to women in their 50's. Keep in mind Chad's are minority. The vast majority of men are now invisible to women thanks to abundance and their increasing standards.

With the advancement of wigs being bald is a choice. End of thread. Just wear a hat for a couple months and then make the transition to a wig.
yeah ur goin on the ignore list for that L0L

If you're past NW2 you might as well roidmax.
Sadly, I am a hypochondriac. I would be all worried about roid side effects. Maybe they aren't as a scary as I think though, I have never looked into it. It would be fun to strenghtmog everyone, even if it doesn’t make me desirable.

Sadly, I am a hypochondriac. I would be all worried about roid side effects. Maybe they aren't as a scary as I think though, I have never looked into it. It would be fun to strenghtmog everyone, even if it doesn’t make me desirable.
Arnold Schwarzenegger started at the ripe old age of 15 and is completely fine to this day. Steroids aren't magic, either, though. You still need to train and eat right for them to work.

balding looks terrible, when you're in your 50's.

I think I halted my hair loss cause of diet. Eating lots of leafy greens, spinach, avocados, protein.

Baldness is a death sentence even for most chads, let alone an incel.It is the single most detrimental feature to your SMV

Literally me
People even noticing it even on Henry Caville.

Receding hairline can even undo so much masculinity in a face.