Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding is so immensely frustrating

NorwoodSadness

NorwoodSadness

Greycel
It's really almost unimaginable how much the difference between a NW3 and a NW0/1 are in attractiveness. A mere inch of recession drops you 2-3 points /10 easily, if not more. There are no viable solutions to this shit if it happens to you young. You can hop on the big 3, which merely stops your balding temporarily at BEST. Of course, this comes with reasons risks of sides. You basically cannot get a transplant until you are 25 because your MPB will fuck you and force you into a 2nd transplant— but by then you won’t have enough donor hair. Hair systems are not socially acceptable, women will be repulsed to know you’re a baldie under your wig. And of course the “JUST SHAVE IT BROOOOO” cope is instant death. There is nothing I can do. I have a diseased scalp. I would literally do anything to be a NW1... holy fuck.

my hair is the only positive feature about me, if I go bald I will probably rope

Most of us have to someday. That is why I aim to leave long hair to the shoulders.

If you're balding and wear glasses it's over for you

With the advancement of wigs being bald is a choice. End of thread. Just wear a hat for a couple months and then make the transition to a wig.

Balding is one of the most potent suicide fuel in existence, it makes you drop 3-4 points easily. So lucky I'm still not balding at 31.

Just do a combover or shaven gay alien skull. Not that hard bucko.

With the advancement of wigs being bald is a choice. End of thread. Just wear a hat for a couple months and then make the transition to a wig.
Just LOL if you think this is a viable solution. You realize the SECOND she finds out you're wearing a system it’s over, right?

Just LOL if you think this is a viable solution. You realize the SECOND she finds out you're wearing a system it’s over, right?

well do you think it's possible to hide it for one date?

Tsuji 2020. If you 200-300k in the bank you can get the cure for balding this year.

If I had a son who was genetically mine, raised him as a baby, then he blew his brains out at 19 because of balding, I would completely understand and would be happy for him.

When balding is noticiable its better to have 0 hair tbh

Baldness is a death sentence even for most chads, let alone an incel.It is the single most detrimental feature to your SMV
If you're balding and wear glasses it's over for you
Literally me

Tsuji 2020. If you 200-300k in the bank you can get the cure for balding this year.

BS. They r postponing it every year since 10 years

Science hasn’t found a cure for balding yet because they want you broken and weak. Release the cure already.

It was probably the final nail in the coffin for me, lol at having skin problems for life coupled with baldness, over. :feelsrope:

How old are you ?

Fuck sake... now you got to be a richfag to avoid roping. There was another project named breezula or something, not sure how that one's going though.

Fuck sake... now you got to be a richfag to avoid roping. There was another project named breezula or something, not sure how that one's going though.
Nothing ever happens. Nothing will ever happen. Cucks like me continue to buy fin and minox year after year after year after year despite their unsatisfactory results. There is too much money in impermanent "solutions".

Nothing ever happens. Nothing will ever happen. Cucks like me continue to buy fin and minox year after year after year after year despite their unsatisfactory results. There is too much money in impermanent "solutions".
Probably, although Tsuji does look promising. It is apparently ready 2020/21, if nothing happens during that time I'm done.

My dad started going bald when he was in his early 20’s. Due to it being hereditary I probably don’t have long until I start losing my hair too.

I lol at sgave it copers
Literally self destruction.

Even fin hasn't worked for you?

Even fin hasn't worked for you?
I have been on it for about 2.5 months, and I don't think I am getting any regrowth. I don't really have much thinning, just a massively receded hairline, which is basically impossible to grow back in seems.

I have been on it for about 2.5 months, and I don't think I am getting any regrowth. I don't really have much thinning, just a massively receded hairline, which is basically impossible to grow back in seems.
Have you used dermarollers as well? They're supposed to increase the effect of minox and fin.

With that said I think it has frozen my hair loss, so it won't get worse than this. Does not really matter anyways, I am fucked until I can get a transplant.
Have you used dermarollers as well? They're supposed to increase the effect of minox and fin.
Have not yet, but I plan on doing it soon. I was hoping I wouldn't have to add another (likely) pointless piece to my routine — but I am willing to try everything basically so fuck it :feelsbadman:

With that said I think it has frozen my hair loss, so it won't get worse than this. Does not really matter anyways, I am fucked until I can get a transplant.

Have not yet, but I plan on doing it soon. I was hoping I wouldn't have to add another (likely) pointless piece to my routine — but I am willing to try everything basically so fuck it :feelsbadman:
Hair transplants in 3rd world countries go for less than 10k. If you wageslave you could get that.

Balding is fucked up
I have a high hairline but if I were to begin balding on top of this I'd sui

I'm terrified of balding, when it happens i'll just rope

I'm terrified of balding, when it happens i'll just rope
I'd still be spinning in my self improvement wheel if it wasn't for balding. The day I realized my genes and time were undoing all those years of self improvement i felt like roping. I have never been the same since then, not even joking

I'd still be spinning in my self improvement wheel if it wasn't for balding. The day I realized my genes and time were undoing all those years of self improvement i felt like roping. I have never been the same since then, not even joking
yep. All effort to improve my situation feels absolutely pointless.

It barely affects attractive men, but it absolutely destroys average and below average men.

It was probably the final nail in the coffin for me, lol at having skin problems for life coupled with baldness, over. :feelsrope:
I remember spottinf a 3 fingers wide bald spot on my head,boiled some onion and garlic and brushed my hair and head skin with it after shower.
İts now completely gone and hair on there is like 8 cm long.

Theres no balding for me. I'm already bald.

Hair transplants in 3rd world countries go for less than 10k. If you wageslave you could get that.
Unfortunately you really should not get transplants til your mid 20s at least. This disease has pissed away the best years of my life.

Cope, it is better to keep as much hair as posible for as long as possible
I’m not so sure. I think I'm right on the edge of acceptability. Things get murky at NW3+, even NW2.5 can be untenable at times.

Unfortunately you really should not get transplants til your mid 20s at least. This disease has pissed away the best years of my life.
Not many people have the money to get those earlier than that anyway

Has fin has any negative effects so on your sexdrive/erections? Im 4 days in, so probably all placebos at this point

My hairline is serviceable but I’ve seen very slight recession around the temples now that I’m in my 20s. My dad has been bald for as long as I’ve known him, so I would say he was nw3 by freaking 30. Horrible hairline for a black man. So as with every other feature he gave me, it’s basically worst of the worst. I’m cursed.

Has fin has any negative effects so on your sexdrive/erections? Im 4 days in, so probably all placebos at this point
Nope. No sides.
My hairline is serviceable but I’ve seen very slight recession around the temples now that I’m in my 20s. My dad has been bald for as long as I’ve known him, so I would say he was nw3 by freaking 30. Horrible hairline for a black man. So as with every other feature he gave me, it’s basically worst of the worst. I’m cursed.
Get on finasteride NOW

Once im fully bald im just gonna purchase an emo wig

My hairline hasn't receded, but I've been noticing some thinning on the scalp and the crown. I can see some skin under harsh light. My hair simply isn't as dense as it used to be.
I think I'm describing diffuse thinning, but I'm not sure.