Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding is so depressing

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I'm on dutasteride, fin's big brother. Minoxidil twice a day. I microneedle at least once a week. Use Nizoral shampoo. I've still watched my hairline recede from NW0 into a NW2 over the past few years, even though I was on finasteride the SECOND I noticed a tiny bit of recession.

It's so fucking depressing. I know the medication works, if I wasn't on it I'd probably be at like NW3.5, but it's just fucking brutal to have to go through this shit in your early 20s. I CANNOT believe this shit hasn't been cured, it's an absolute criminal failure of the medical community to have not found a solution to this mericiless, torturous disease.

Every day I look in the mirror and see my hairline getting closer and closer to that disgusting horseshoe shape. Seeing it not only recede but thin too, my hairline LITERALLY rotting, nobody deserves this, not child molestors, not mass murderers, not terrorists. Some people talk about how they remember where they were when they heard about certain tragedies. Similarly, I remember where I was the moment I first noticed I was norwooding, when I noticed I was thinning, if someone mentions a certain date I'll immediately think to precisely where I was on the norwood scale where I was at that time. Balding literally rules your life.

Western health officials should be put to death by crucifixion for not doing enough to combat this. It is one of the worst afflictions known to man.

Last edited:
It's funny how balding, height and penis size seem to be completely fair game when it comes to body shaming... Must be a coincidence that those all nigh universally affect men...

It's funny how balding, height and penis size seem to be completely fair game when it comes to body shaming... Must be a coincidence that those all nigh universally affect men...
And how convenient, its the 3 things no amount of surgery can resolve.

I was born wif a high forehead n NW2-3 hairline, started thinning at 16-17, over before it begun

I'm on dutasteride, fin's big brother. Minoxidil twice a day. I microneedle at least once a week. Use Nizoral shampoo. I've still watched my hairline recede from NW0 into a NW2 over the past few years, even though I was on finasteride the SECOND I noticed a tiny bit of recession.

It's so fucking depressing. I know the medication works, if I wasn't on it I'd probably be at like NW3.5, but it's just fucking brutal to have to go through this shit in your early 20s. I CANNOT believe this shit hasn't been cured, it's an absolute criminal failure of the medical community to have not found a solution to this mericiless, torturous disease.

Every day I look in the mirror and see my hairline getting closer and closer to that disgusting horseshoe shape. Seeing it not only recede but thin too, my hairline LITERALLY rotting, nobody deserves this, not child molestors, not mass murderers, not terrorists. Some people talk about how they remember where they were when they heard about certain tragedies. Similarly, I remember where I was the moment I first noticed I was norwooding, when I noticed I was thinning, if someone mentions a certain date I'll immediately think to precisely where I was on the norwood scale where I was at that time. Balding literally rules your life.

Western health officials should be put to death by crucifixion for not doing enough to combat this. It is one of the worst afflictions known to man.
How old are you?

we ain't worth shit in this stupid femoid worshipping world

Tell me about it :feelsbadman:

don't worry boyo it's fine now take this corona vaccine that we've worked very hard on or you die

thin hair shit hairline club

If baldness was considered a female problem it would have been solved and done away with half a century ago

NW3a with a broad forehead. It's not looking good bros...

Being ethnic is worse than balding, but balding AND being ethnic...

Is hair transplanting a real thing?

Can baldcels Elonmaxx? :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelswhere:

Elon-Musk-Hair-Transplant.jpg

I was born wif a high forehead n NW2-3 hairline, started thinning at 16-17, over before it begun
I was born with NW2 hairline

they abort children, they can transition trannies, but god forbid you have a good hairline; soyciety would rather let change gender than have some hair

Last edited:
Indeed, well put
If baldness was considered a female problem it would have been solved and done away with half a century ago

hold up let me make 150 billion dollars real quick
Jokes aside i think you can get affordable hair transplants, maybe in turkey?

my father started balding when he was around 22 so I know for sure I'll start balding soon :feelsrope: by the time I'm around 25 I will lose the only quality I have.

Lol mine started 5 years ago and i just used minoxidil on and off. I have a horseshoe now. I just wear a hat lol