Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding is 1000000x so much better than Acne

Opportunity

Opportunity

Greycel
I would be grateful to be norwooding than to fucking suffer with acne which I am since fucking highschool. Tried literally everything; benzoyl, aha/bha, etc, etc. etc.. Some work, some did not but it keeps on coming back if it did. The scars after the acne is just an icing on the cake.

At least if you're balding you could just go complete buzz and grow a beard or something and you will look like a tough mofo (like Floyd) but having acne is literally death sentence. No foids would even want to look at that gross shit. You guys don't fucking complain if you're balding but have an alright skin.

You dont know what youre talking about

Balding is death

I would be grateful to be norwooding than to fucking suffer with acne which I am since fucking highschool. Tried literally everything; benzoyl, aha/bha, etc, etc. etc.. Some work, some did not but it keeps on coming back if it did. The scars after the acne is just an icing on the cake.

At least if you're balding you could just go complete buzz and grow a beard or something and you will look like a tough mofo (like Floyd) but having acne is literally death sentence. No foids would even want to look at that gross shit. You guys don't fucking complain if you're balding but have an alright skin.

Kinda like comparing being burned alive or being thrown into a vat of acid

Some work? Keeps on COMING BACK? Do you think hair comes back you fucking 15 year old with your teenage problems? Balding is INFINITELY worse.

Ridiculous thread, should be banned for it.

Acne goes away. Hair doesn't grow back once it's lost.

Some work? Keeps on COMING BACK? Do you think hair comes back you fucking 15 year old with your teenage problems? Balding is INFINITELY worse.

Since you guys obviously never had acne let me do you a lesson for free. I'm not talking about a pimple or zit retards, I'm talking about cystic/fungal acne which literally is skin deep after it heals, doesn't matter if you pop it or not. If you're balding you would be alright if you just completely buzz it up. Not that hard to comprehend tbh. And seriously? You want me to get banned for stating my opinions? You're funny.

This is like saying "losing both arms is better than losing both legs". Both are terrible things there's no need to compare the two

but tbh, this

Its stupid to compare it, you can have both.

acne is literally death sentence

I have been given multiple death sentences; balding, acne, lots of moles of many kinds in the face and body, very visible green veins under eyes, big cherry angiomas in the face, autism, couperosa, generally rough skin in the face and even totally white spots, where even the beard does not grow. My face skin colour is not consistent. Big skin pores...

And I am of course only 169 cm. And very small dick, though no woman has ever seen it erect.

I have been given multiple death sentences; balding, acne, lots of moles of many kinds in the face and body, very visible green veins under eyes, big cherry angiomas in the face, autism, couperosa, generally rough skin in the face and even totally white spots, where even the beard does not grow. My face skin colour is not consistent. Big skin pores...

And I am of course only 169 cm. And very small dick, though no woman has ever seen it erect.

Fuck man that's tough.

are you neet?

Also that death sentence, yes. I have autism. I have permanent disability pension. Never worked even a hour in my life in real job.

have you tried accutane? getting it prescribed can be expensive but it was the best decision I have ever made by far. I used to have awful, painful cystic acne all over my entire face and it would have eventually gotten deformed from all the scarring

after 8 months on accutane it’s now just discolored and has some marks, which I can actually cover up pretty well

also based gohan pfp

What about both?
Also that death sentence, yes. I have autism. I have permanent disability pension. Never worked even a hour in my life in real job.
Country you in bro'?

Balding would be suifuel for someone with an already incel face

Imagine being so subhuman you still get acne after 30. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Acne ruins your chances at teen love, which means no matter what happens after, it never began.

WRONG @Gunnersup

Accutane and differin are life savers

jfl you're clearly not balding

this is nonsense

I both balded and had acne. Now I have acne scars.

Balding is Death of your soul.

What if you’re suffering from both, GrAYcel?

@Opportunity
All the retards here saying balding is worse or equal to what you described are the kinds of individuals that never leave their house and never interact or talk to normies (or they are trolls), they base everything they say off of memes

I have never experienced balding or acne like you described (the scarring type) but I know for a fact which one I would choose between the two (balding without hesitation)

1. Its common sense really:
Would you rather have a condition MOST MEN HAVE (even Chad models like Francisco Lachowski get it)
OR
Would you rather have a condition BASICALLY NO MEN HAVE (I have seen many balding and bald men, never seen a guy with acne scarring ever)

If you are going to be unattractive, it makes way more sense to be unattractive in a facet that DOESN'T STAND OUT

2. Like you pointed out, SHAVED/BALD IS A HAIR STYLE, and its a pretty common hair style for black men, I've never seen a black guy who gets dates go through a "dry spill" because he decided to shave instead of getting a "high cut" or "dreads"

You seriously have to be a retard (or have no life experience) to believe that having a scarred up fucking face from acne isn't worse than simply not having a hair on your head

There is no hairstyle for your facial acne

There is no hat for your facial acne

I would quote the users telling you balding is just as bad if not worse that acne scarring (just to call them out on the nonsense), but its no coincidence that most of those users are on my block list (not a coincidence, these guys are "serial idiots", all they do is post stupid shit, you have to assume they are trolling because nobody can seriously be that stupid)

Massive cope. Hair is life.

JFL @ this cope. Acne can be cured. Balding cannot.

I'm not reading this thread but - OP you're retarded and coping hard.

Acne doesn't turn you into a walking dead corpse that contemplates suicide. Baldness will.

i cant grow a beard

Thank you.
Balding almost singlehandedly made me wanna commit suicide and threw me into depression for over half a year.

@Opportunity
All the retards here saying balding is worse or equal to what you described are the kinds of individuals that never leave their house and never interact or talk to normies (or they are trolls), they base everything they say off of memes

I have never experienced balding or acne like you described (the scarring type) but I know for a fact which one I would choose between the two (balding without hesitation)

1. Its common sense really:
Would you rather have a condition MOST MEN HAVE (even Chad models like Francisco Lachowski get it)
OR
Would you rather have a condition BASICALLY NO MEN HAVE (I have seen many balding and bald men, never seen a guy with acne scarring ever)

If you are going to be unattractive, it makes way more sense to be unattractive in a facet that DOESN'T STAND OUT

2. Like you pointed out, SHAVED/BALD IS A HAIR STYLE, and its a pretty common hair style for black men, I've never seen a black guy who gets dates go through a "dry spill" because he decided to shave instead of getting a "high cut" or "dreads"

You seriously have to be a retard (or have no life experience) to believe that having a scarred up fucking face from acne isn't worse than simply not having a hair on your head

There is no hairstyle for your facial acne

There is no hat for your facial acne

I would quote the users telling you balding is just as bad if not worse that acne scarring (just to call them out on the nonsense), but its no coincidence that most of those users are on my block list (not a coincidence, these guys are "serial idiots", all they do is post stupid shit, you have to assume they are trolling because nobody can seriously be that stupid)

Thanks man. I just cannot believe people here actually think that having no hair is worse than having literally wounds on your face. Balding is terrible to have but you still have the option to go buzz and grow a beard but having continuous acne not only destroys your face but it also leaves permanent marks to top it off. People here saying to "kill myself/banned" or "graycel" are funny lol. Imagine thinking some pixel post counts matters.
have you tried accutane? getting it prescribed can be expensive but it was the best decision I have ever made by far. I used to have awful, painful cystic acne all over my entire face and it would have eventually gotten deformed from all the scarring

after 8 months on accutane it’s now just discolored and has some marks, which I can actually cover up pretty well

also based gohan pfp

Yeah but only for like 2 months because I cannot keep up with the cost (back when I was still studying) so I can't tell if it worked or not. The most effective routine I got was Doxycycline (oral intake) and Salicylic Acid by my doctor but that also for some reason stops working. What routine/treatment you do currently?

Last edited:
20170910_133550.jpg.b9bfbe2f817ddc4eb6c931c9784ffc31.jpg
What about a bald, acne ridden egghead? Gigabrute, the universe is being ripped apart.

Bro, have you heard of Isotretinoin (AKA. Accutane)? That shit will wipe the acne off of your face right off.

20170910_133550.jpg.b9bfbe2f817ddc4eb6c931c9784ffc31.jpg
What about a bald, acne ridden egghead? Gigabrute, the universe is being ripped apart.
I actually had that problem a few years ago, it's called seborrheic dermatitis, if that's you, start using a selenium sulphide shampoo and you'll be good to go in about 2 or 3 months.