Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Balding curry humiliated in Rogaine advertisement

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Does rogaine even work? Feel like a cure for baldness is deliberately suppressed.

Does rogaine even work? Feel like a cure for baldness is deliberately suppressed.
Just DHTminn and use effeminizing Tea Tree Oil shampoos, bro.

Even if it suppresses your sex drive, it's not like you were using it anyway, and at least you won't descend the social hierarchy yet further with a balding head.

JFL if you think that's a curry. He could pass as Spanish.

Absolutely fucking brutal holy shit. If he wasn't paid at least $1M for this, he should sue.

Not brutal at all. Dude is a chad and that pattern of hairloss is obviously fake. Nobody norwoods like that.
I’m getting rogaine ads all the time now. They came out of nowhere. “Premature maturity” Jfl. Age = hairline

Was expecting some ugly old curry manlet. Not brutal imo and won't affect him at all

He's curry? Could've fooled me as he doesn't look that way to me.
Also seeing how the front of his head look, I want to say that that was makeup and that he's not actually balding like that.

I would be fine if someone can prove otherwise to me, but I'm not buying it.

that pattern of hairloss is obviously fake. Nobody norwoods like that.

Rogaine/minoxidil doesn't actually help with norwood loss in the front hairline, it only helps with the "crown" yarmulke area which is why they need to highlight that area in the clip for legal reasons.

Rogaine/minoxidil doesn't actually help with norwood loss in the front hairline, it only helps with the "crown" yarmulke area which is why they need to highlight that area in the clip for legal reasons.
I was thinking it’s because if they used a guy with a regular receding hairline, you may not know what the ad is about since it’s not the elephant in the room. So to catch viewers attention they give him a pattern of hairloss that you can’t not notice.

nobody will know what a rogaine ad is about if the guy in the pic is just a regular NW3 guy. Since that looks like a regular everyday guy.