Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding at a young age is so painful. I missed out my life because of it

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I started going bald at 18.. was NW3 by 19.. it destroyed me completely. I was alone throughout my youth and finally saw a chance at not being alone naymore, and my hair started falling out. I’m gonna be 25 soon, and I haven’t even started living my life yet cause I don’t have enough hair.. it’s like I’m not allowed to even be a part of the sexual market. Like an unspoken rule that balding guy’s aren’t allowed to hit on girls.. being 5’9” doesn’t help either.. if I was 6’4” I’d Have a better chance at pulling it off.. I never even had a chance. I spend thousands per year on hair loss drugs in a desperate attempt to keep whatever I have left up until I get a hair transplant and can start living my life. So far it’s 6 years without hair. Each and every year that passes me by is less and less valueable than the last.. agepill is hitting me.. I don;t know how much more I can take.. I need to have hair ASAP.. I can’t just get one at 30 and start making up for lost time at fucking THIRTY. I’m frozen I time at 15 years old.. I don’t know how to deal with this. I missed out on my life because of hair loss

I’m almost 25 and I still haven’t had any relationships and experiences.. meanwhile those my age rarely go a week alone.. they consider it torture. They go on tinder and in 30 minutes they have someone to fuck/cuddle/be with. I’ve been alone for 24 years. NOBODY around me is alone.

NW3 by 19 is insane. I only reached that level recently at 29 or something, and I thought my baldness was fucking fast.

I'm thinking about taking finasteride again but not sure whether it's worth it tbh.
Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png

It is over.
This version is different, by this one I'm NW5 almost.

My hairline has been thinning since my teens but my life was already fucked from the beginning anyway because of my face

Btw OP, how do you rate yourself? How bad is your face save the baldness?

So.... Go get it fixed

Better than no life

God bless the fortuneTellerBallcels.

Btw OP, how do you rate yourself? How bad is your face save the baldness?
6.5-7 with hair and a beard
1-2/10 without the beard

I’ve never had a beard and hair at the same time

I don’t know how to rate my face just by itself.. forehead is part of face and mine is just enormous now
So.... Go get it fixed

Better than no life
I need 3-4000 grafts.. that’s $20k

1-2/10 without the beard

I don’t know how to rate my face just by itself.. forehead is part of face and mine is just enormous now
If you're that good-looking apart from your baldness you should just put a cap on and approach in some good environment. At least you could get kisses that way, maybe lays if the foid doesn't uncover you. Maybe she puts up with your bald head when you're already making out and about to bounce (considering how good-looking you claim to be, of course).

If you're that good-looking apart from your baldness you should just put a cap on and approach in some good environment. At least you could get kisses that way, maybe lays if the foid doesn't uncover you. Maybe she puts up with your bald head when you're already making out and about to bounce (considering how good-looking you claim to be, of course).
That’s IF I had hair. Cap just doesn’t do it. It’s gotta come off.. I really can’t stand ever taking off my hat., I wear it every time I leave the house

Your teen years are when it's most important to be average or attractive. If you aren't and are sub 3 like me you will always be stunted, be mentally fucked, and have severe anxiety when doing anything around anyone, so you won't be able to do anything that isn't ldar. I was already short and ugly and then I got severe acne covering my entire face. It was completely over for me. A youth of nothing but painful memories that were supposed to be the best times of your life and there was nothing I could do. Not even accutane could save me. I'm a deformed genetic trash monstrosity that isn't even human anymore.

That’s IF I had hair. Cap just doesn’t do it. It’s gotta come off.. I really can’t stand ever taking off my hat., I wear it every time I leave the house
If you approach some drunk foid in a high energy environment and make out she most likely won't pull your cap instantly. And even if she does you at least kissed.

I'd be happy as fuck if I were good-looking and baldness were my only problem. I'd approach and try to at least get kisses, I'd kill to kiss a cute teenage white girl. But in my case, I already have poor looks and the baldness was the straw that broke the camel's back and kicked me further down to incel tier.

If you approach some drunk foid in a high energy environment and make out she most likely won't pull your cap instantly. And even if she does you at least kissed.

I'd be happy as fuck if I were good-looking and baldness were my only problem. I'd approach and try to at least get kisses, I'd kill to kiss a cute teenage white girl. But in my case, I already have poor looks and the baldness was the straw that broke the camel's back and kicked me further down to incel tier.
That’s another thing you. I never had young teenage love. Never took a girls virginity. Baldness guarantees I’ll never be able to do that. JB’s are off limits for norwoodcels. Even 18 year old norwoodcels.

That’s another thing you. I never had young teenage love. Never took a girls virginity. Baldness guarantees I’ll never be able to do that. JB’s are off limits for norwoodcels. Even 18 year old norwoodcels.
I agree but like I said, with a cap maybe you can get at least a kiss. Taking a girl's virginity, at your age and bald, yeah, it's not gonna happen.

If it makes you a bit happier I'm fucking 30 and NW III-V (depending on the chart), entirely missed teenage love (hell, I missed entire years tbh, I was literally a hikikomori between 11 and 13) and the thing I wanted the most in life is sex/romance with a virgin white teen. Never gonna happen at all in my circumstances :feelsrope:

My hair has been falling out for the last few year yet my hairline hasn't changed, I feel like balding will hit me like a train in the next few years.

1-2/10 without the beard

I need 3-4000 grafts.. that’s $20k
In the US, yea. Go outside USA/Canada.

Im norwood VII ... and I'm younger than you

I started balding at 14 boyo. Be grateful.

I am 23 and I started going bald at 21. My hair on crown is very thing and hairline getting worse by day. Girls treat me a asexual being and any attempt at flirting is shut down very quickly.

Balding is a death sentence it’s likr cancer but with out any benefits. Atleast you get to die when you have cancer, but when you are bald you are forced to eternally live a tortured life.

I started going bald at 18.. was NW3 by 19.. it destroyed me completely. I was alone throughout my youth and finally saw a chance at not being alone naymore, and my hair started falling out. I’m gonna be 25 soon, and I haven’t even started living my life yet cause I don’t have enough hair.. it’s like I’m not allowed to even be a part of the sexual market. Like an unspoken rule that balding guy’s aren’t allowed to hit on girls.. being 5’9” doesn’t help either.. if I was 6’4” I’d Have a better chance at pulling it off.. I never even had a chance. I spend thousands per year on hair loss drugs in a desperate attempt to keep whatever I have left up until I get a hair transplant and can start living my life. So far it’s 6 years without hair. Each and every year that passes me by is less and less valueable than the last.. agepill is hitting me.. I don;t know how much more I can take.. I need to have hair ASAP.. I can’t just get one at 30 and start making up for lost time at fucking THIRTY. I’m frozen I time at 15 years old.. I don’t know how to deal with this. I missed out on my life because of hair loss

I’m almost 25 and I still haven’t had any relationships and experiences.. meanwhile those my age rarely go a week alone.. they consider it torture. They go on tinder and in 30 minutes they have someone to fuck/cuddle/be with. I’ve been alone for 24 years. NOBODY around me is alone.
Fuck hair who gives a fuck about hair? I have too much hair and I could not get laid. There are chads with no hair and they got laid constantly

Baldness is a SMV death sentence without a good enough bone structure to make up for it.

Incels who are sub-3 and robust Chads who are 8+ aren't as affected by it as men hovering around average since dropping several points pushes them from above-average/below-average to below-average and sub-3 respectively.

I'm about a NW 5A. Just start shaving it all every 10-14 days and try not to think about it. Truth be told you were probably fucked with or without hair. I know I was. The hair loss is just an added unnecessary cruelty. I didn't start losing my hair until my late 20's and women were completely turned off by me well before the hair started going.

I'm about a NW 5A. Just start shaving it all every 10-14 days and try not to think about it. Truth be told you were probably fucked with or without hair. I know I was. The hair loss is just an added unnecessary cruelty. I didn't start losing my hair until my late 20's and women were completely turned off by me well before the hair started going.
I didn’t even get a chance to make memories man. 2 years after I norwooded I discovered that a beard can bump me up several points. With some gymcelling, I probabaly would’ve never found out about this site, and I could’ve have a good decade of relationships and experiences. Going bald in teens is orders of magnitude worse than late 20’s/30’s

I didn’t even get a chance to make memories man. 2 years after I norwooded I discovered that a beard can bump me up several points. With some gymcelling, I probabaly would’ve never found out about this site, and I could’ve have a good decade of relationships and experiences. Going bald in teens is orders of magnitude worse than late 20’s/30’s
RIP

Just shave your head like all the niggas do prob solved

I did that for like 3 years.. I look diseased
True, nigga shaved head, looks like every other nigga, white shaves his head, looks like cancer patient, asian shaves head, looks like a monk /rope

I'm in my early 20s and I have naturally thin hair and it's thinning more with a high forehead which makes it worse. This is so rigged

Hair piece nigga. Hair transplant is a cope if you already are NW3 at 19

Have you tried shaving your head and owning it?

I bet he is dolicocephalic. RIP
What is your profile gif from? Also, had to Google that. For anyone interested it means a weird shaped head.

What is your profile gif from? Also, had to Google that. For anyone interested it means a weird shaped head.
Don't know where it is from. Found it by accident.
If your head shape is good consider shavingvyour hair.

Don't know where it is from. Found it by accident.
If your head shape is good consider shavingvyour hair.
My head is lopsided. It’s obvious if you look at it from 3/4 view or from the top. It’s really bad. Plus I’m short so I’m just gonna be the short bald guy jfl I can’t be that at 24. I’m not gonna start my life bald.

Yeah definitely get a hair piece. Everything else is cope. For lower maintenance just get a haircut that hides your hairline.

You either stay bald and get disgusted looks by everyone around you or you get a hair piece and risk being stigmatised socially for wearing a wig.

If you manage to look good with the hair piece then you won't get much criticism because of looks halo.

I'm NW 2.5 and people dont notice it until i point it out,
You sure NW3 it is that bad?

Get a job, save up and fly to Turkey or somewhere to get a hair transplant.