Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding at 24. Is it over for him?

@Insomniac do you mog him

"Should I grow out my hair"

it's so over for him
he can become betabuxx at max

been balding since 22 im 25 now. in year or three ill look like him

it's so over for him
he can become betabuxx at max
Balding is a death sentence. Do foids ever suffer from hair loss in their 20s even remotely as often as men? even if they do, they have wigs and hair extensions...socially acceptable. (men with wig is social suicide). life on Easy mode.

Balding is a death sentence. Do foids ever suffer from hair loss in their 20s even remotely as often as men? even if they do, they have wigs and hair extensions...socially acceptable. (men with wig is social suicide). life on Easy mode.
even with hair this guy wouldnt be slayer, very average, height could save him little
also he looks like kind of guy who beats his women and hold her in basement :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

even with hair this guy wouldnt be slayer, very average, height could save him little
also he looks like kind of guy who beats his women and hold her in basement :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
so he looks like chad?

The Norwood Reaper claims another SOUL. RIP brother.

I went to school with some poor bastard who stopped growing at 5'4" and was NW6 at the age of 18.

I went to school with some poor bastard who stopped growing at 5'4" and was NW6 at the age of 18.
Was he at least a power manlet (A short guy with lots of strength for his size)? :feelscry::feelscry:

Was he at least a power manlet (A short guy with lots of strength for his size)? :feelscry::feelscry:
No, he was anaemic and allergic to chicken. He was bullied ruthlessly from the age of 10, ESPECIALLY by girls, and SUPER ESPECIALLY by attractive girls. They terrorised him. He's so fucking bluepilled he STILL thinks he can get a girl with game and personality, and for a while his tactic was to copy Ross from Friends. Obviously he's a KHHV despite having a genuinely golden personality and doing literally everything typical roasties tell men to do (apart from being a 6'4 ripped guy with a thick wavy quiff and chiselled face.)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hdudvdjdbd

No, he was anaemic and allergic to chicken. He was bullied ruthlessly from the age of 10, ESPECIALLY by girls, and SUPER ESPECIALLY by attractive girls. They terrorised him. He's so fucking bluepilled he STILL thinks he can get a girl with game and personality, and for a while his tactic was to copy Ross from Friends. Obviously he's a KHHV despite having a genuinely golden personality and doing literally everything typical roasties tell men to do (apart from being a 6'4 ripped guy with a thick wavy quiff and chiselled face.)
Seeing how he was treated actually accelerated my blackpilling and opened my eyes when I was 14.

Im so fucking anxious, i dont want to go bald.
When you go bald, it's game over unless you have a 0.000001% genotype like Vin Diesel and can ruggedhardmanmax. Forget cutting the rest of your hair off, you're better off just cutting your head off when the NW Reaper comes knocking.

When you are balding its over, doesn't matter what age.

He thinks it’s going to fall in line for him when that shit rarely happens. They’ll dispose of anyone who don’t fit the mold in some sort of way. :feelscry:

It is over for him. Ugly.

Younger than me but I'm balding too :cryfeels:

it never began even for baldcels :feelsrope:

what race is this guy? jesus

I don't get the appeal of autistic rating. If you start to shed hair, you know you're fucked.
Every men would look better with hair.

With those eyes (extreme negative canthal tilt), it never began

I mog him lol

balding is potent

What stage is this? Nw3,nw4?

Christ if balding that badly that young isn't enough, he has HORRENDOUS negative canthal tilt as well, along with a bulbous asymmetric wonky nose.

Christ if balding that badly that young isn't enough, he has HORRENDOUS negative canthal tilt as well, along with a bulbous asymmetric wonky nose.
the tilt is so bad. And his nose is huge and ugly shape

Not the ugliest guy in the world but definitely incel tier. His hair still mogs mine to Venus.