Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldcel trait : often dreaming of having hair again.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
I cannot count how many times I dreamt of having long hair again only to wake up and realize I am almost completely bald apart the sides. I also blame society for not wanting to normalize hair prosthetics so we could at least cope with them without the fear of being discovered as if we were hiding little starved children in our basement. Of course chemiofoids wearing wigs are totally accepted and supported. Double standard at its finest and feminists still have the nerve to complain about "body shaming".

Last edited:
You wake up into another nightmare.

brutal
same shit with makeup: foids are allowed to fake all they want, but if a male is discovered frauding his looks ever so slightly, it's socially over for him

I bet that someday in the not so distant future if a man has sex with a woman and eventually she finds out he was a bald guy wearing a hair prosthetic the poor man will be charged for rape.

I often dream of losing even more hair only to wake up and feel grateful it's not that bad yet.