Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldcel Subhuman wants to give a high 5, is ignored

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOjkd7zWKY[/video]

Funny story: When I was visiting the US, I held my hand out to signal for a taxi and this Stacy on Rollerblades gave me a high five as she was rolling by.

I was a fat fuck at the time, so no fakecel shit. She probably just thought it was fun to fuck with me, who was obviously trying to get a taxi.

CopingGymcel said:
Funny story: When I was visiting the US, I held my hand out to signal for a taxi and this Stacy Rollerblades gave me a high five as she was rolling by.

I was a fat fuck at the time, so no fakecel shit. She probably just thought it was fun to fuck with me, who was obviously trying to get a taxi.

A female touched you? Fakecel

CopingGymcel said:
Funny story: When I was visiting the US, I held my hand out to signal for a taxi and this Stacy Rollerblades gave me a high five as she was rolling by.

Damn, it's over.

Captvic said:
CopingGymcel said:
A female touched you? Fakecel

Damn, this would happen to me :'(

He probably roped the next morning

jackbud said:
Ruined my day bro

It's always good to keep yourself in check. Sometimes I get too full of myself and get brutally put in my place.

As a fellow baldcel this is why I don't leave my home.

CopingGymcel said:
Funny story: When I was visiting the US, I held my hand out to signal for a taxi and this Stacy on Rollerblades gave me a high five as she was rolling by.

Fakecel.