Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel bajrangdalcels harass couples and drives them away from park on 14 feb( i did it IT fags, i stepped out of basement and did it)

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da

as i said i will go out and harass couples, i did it IT i did it, you can cope, seethe, mald

here is the post where IT claimed i wont do anything like that

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10qymej/hes_not_going_to_do_anything_of_the_sort_on/

i went out and did it just to prove IT fags wrong and i knew police would let me go with a slap on wrist ( policecels are my bros )

update: we have local population support now

You will never see anything as based as Bajrang Dal in soy countries

You will never see anything as based as Bajrang Dal in soy countries
i will donate part of my profits to bajrangdal from now on, since its got tax benefits too
i guess its a perfect way to save tax money and support currycels

Tell more about experience how did went? How many foids you assualted?(in gta )

Tell more about experience how did went? How many foids you assualted?(in gta )
We could not beat them due to warning from our legal advisor, instead we yelled and called them whores which was enough to scare them

Based how do i join them? I want beat up randis

Based how do i join them? I want beat up randis

as i said i will go out and harass couples, i did it IT i did it, you can cope, seethe, mald

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10qymej/hes_not_going_to_do_anything_of_the_sort_on/

i went out and did it just to prove IT fags wrong and i knew police would let me go with a slap on wrist ( policecels are my bros )

Berozgar activities

Cope librandu
Chaddis bark at couples like a bunch of incels while M bvlls like Aftab rape and murder le trad dindu foids

Acche din saar

Chaddis bark at couples like a bunch of incels while M bvlls like Aftab rape and murder le trad dindu foids

Acche din saar
Both are BASED :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Based aftab did the sneedful

what was your weapon of choice? cricket bat, field hockey stick, or just a stick?

based. Making me not be a self hater anymore lol