Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Bagelcel's story - a lesson about beauty standards for men

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCpYB2M7T4

Here's one video telling bagelcel's story. After a lifetime of bullying because of not reaching the beauty standards for height, he lost it when a bagel bitch made fun of him when he was paying for his bagels. And then he got jumped by one of the biggest simps I've ever seen (simp in blue).

The story went viral and some jornal decide to interview him. Who did they send? The tallest foid reporter they had, to further humiliate and mog him. The interview is brutal. It's also brutal how most people find this funny, and not horrific.

The comments are a gold mine

Hypocritical foid in action

That's exactly what I thought "someone else can take one for the team, but not me" no surprise from a foid amirite
Same when a foid says "you'll find someone" but they don't mean themselves or any of their girlfriends. Someone from fucking la la land maybe.

Same when a foid says "you'll find someone" but they don't mean themselves or any of their girlfriends. Someone from fucking la la land maybe.

Well said, or it boils down to "there's somebody out there for you" with the lies they tell a job as a politics isn't far off for them.

Bagelboss is top 3 based incels in history

Last news I found about him was that he had a stroke and was left paralyzed in 2019. Sad news.

Yes, if god exists, when we go to heaven we will have god. But here on this earth we will find nothing. Reminds me of Cain. We walk the earth endlessly searching to find nothing.

Screenshot 20231115 103131 Opera 1

Yeah... Just more bullying.
Screenshot 20231115 103229 Opera 1

No accountability for the bullies of course... It's all on him.

bullied and rejected his whole life for something he cant control

goes viral for his worst moment: embarrassing lash out inside a bagel shop proceeded by a beatdown by one of the tallfag patrons

the bullying worsens

suffers a stroke and becomes paralyzed on the left side of his body

what a life

Why spreading the blackpill is so important, and even more so no half measures. If he had calmly walked out it would have just been another truecel day, if he had murdered everyone in there he would have been feared and locked away (glownigger option), but he choose a half measure IE high inhib temper tantrum and it resulted in worldwide ridicule instead.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if he went ER. I mean, everybody knows that he has treated like whit for being short, people just cope with “he needs therapy in his life” but in truth people need lead in their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back