Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill bad skin= death sentence

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
I have oily, patchy skin because of my genetics. It is common in my father's family. All my life I have tried creams, medication, and diets but nothing works. It's just a part me and makes me undesirable. My own parents even said my skin was a ugly and there was nothing I could do about it.

cold shower + drink 2 gallons of water if you care enough about skin

I feel like balding is a bigger death sentence

cold shower + drink 2 gallons of water if you care enough about skin
I've heard it all before mate. Water is the only thing I drink, has been that way for years.

cold showers help your skin?
yes. Hot or warmer showers dry out and flake your skin, while cold showers do the opposite and help you stay up in the morning and help fall asleep at night (srs).

yes. Hot or warmer showers dry out and flake your skin, while cold showers do the opposite and help you stay up in the morning and help fall asleep at night (srs).
oh shit I never knew that, ill start trying it.

oh shit I never knew that, ill start trying it.
it will be hard at first. you have to turn it on, jump in and will feel like a shock going through your body. or you can gradually adjust from hot to cold if you dont want the shock. 30 seconds is good, but 3 mins+ better

it will be hard at first. you have to turn it on, jump in and will feel like a shock going through your body. or you can gradually adjust from hot to cold if you dont want the shock. 30 seconds is good, but 3 mins+ better
So I only have to do a 30 second cold shower but if I last longer = better results?

I used to have oily skin, but i fixed it with my current leanmaxing diet. I eliminated all fatty foods and it worked. I actualy use a hydrating cream now, to keep my skin from being too dry lol.

i still get acne but got it under control. You gotta use brands that are specifically for oil control. Maybe even change your diet man sometimes if you eat a shit ton of fast food it can cause your face to be greasy.

my skin is fine but i'm still subhuman

I have an horrible skin too, full of moles and white as a corpse.
That's the main reason I am an incel, aside with ugly facial features

>OP stated that nothing works
>everyone starts going "yeah bro this totally worked for me"
>they all miss the point
>they all start pushing their delusional useless advice

Yup, I'm white but have fairly darker and oily skin and the difference a whiter skin tone would make is hilarious. I can only imagine the pain of true curries.

Acne
Pale skin
Eyebags

:feelsrope:

Try going on proactiv, it really is the only that thing makes a difference for me, and I've done everything except roac. I went for a 2 day gap without it due to running out, and immediately began to slide back into the usual breakouts. I resupplied, and now am back to clear skin again.

Use the exfoliator in the shower, then as you towel dry put on the pore treatment and then moisturize. All 3 contain salicylic acid which is antibacterial, and if you follow the steps it should really help clear up non-cystic acne. I do the routine twice a day, morning at night.

Wish i had girly twink skin.

"Just exfoliate bro"

can confirm this. if you accidently open your ''selfie cam'' you'll see how fucked up with your face is because of redness and all.

Bad Skin = Non White Skin

do acne scars mean it's over? other than that I got nice skin...i skinmaxx with vitamin c serum and lotion everyday. gonna get a prescription for tretinoin cream for ultimate maxxing.