Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bad personality=Male autism or bad Looks, Good personality= Male NT maxxed or good Looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
It's funny how bad personality is attributed to something you literally can't change and is solely attributed to men. All the female autists seem to be doing just fine getting laid while the males are banished to inceldom.

Autism is teracope.

bad genes come in a package, most autists are ugly

and autistic chad slays.

only thing autism might do is prevent you from being a cuck boyfriend

Autism is teracope.

and autistic chad slays.

I'm from a based culture where getting cucked by a foid can end in honour killing, so NT maxxed normies is a good place to be.

I'm from a based culture where getting cucked by a foid can end in honour killing, so NT maxxed normies is a good place to be.
muslim country?

It's funny how bad personality is attributed to something you literally can't change and is solely attributed to men. All the female autists seem to be doing just fine getting laid while the males are banished to inceldom.
Dating section of asd sites;

Women - My bf, my husband, I don't deserve him, he brings the best out in me.
Men - How do I get a date?

Asd in general;
Women - So I have social anxiety, depression & low confidence.
Also women - My job, my friends made me feel great at my bday party, I'm growing my youtube channel, I'm bored being stuck indoors due to covid.

Men - I have no friends, virgin, can't get a job, haven't been outside other than for food in months due to anxiety, how to get over bullying? I keep getting told I'm weird or creepy.

Last edited:
idk man, i know some people who act like they have autism, but tbfh introverts are often called autists when theyre not

if he lives in a 3rd world country even with his real name you can't find him, jfl i once tried to doxx myself and found nothing about me online

Exactly. If youre in the west, you need to be careful.

Autism is teracope.

and autistic chad slays.

Hawking IQ

autism is just being ostracised tbfh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5