Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bad parenting probably effected my height growth and damned me to a life of inceldom

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Officer
★★★
When I was a kid I was a notoriously picky/light eater and instead of my family forcing me to eat better they would just do nothing or feed me shitty foods since I would actually eat them, I refused to take vitamins too. I remember going to church and some of the people there being concerned that I wasn't eating enough and instead of my mom taking that to heart and trying to do better she just stopped going. I know height is largely genetic but even 2-3 inches of bone growth would have been life changing. It's such ragefuel because sometimes my family will bring up how picky I was when I was a kid but I just keep the rage bottled inside since I know bringing it up and telling them my shitty life is probably their fault will only jeopardize the relation with my family who I currently rely on for resources and other help. Thankfully I'm in a position I don't have to speak with my mom or dad very often and I get to mostly keep to myself. I don't even think I'm that unattractive and I look pretty approachable, sometimes girls will even talk to me but it's just instant friendzone. Because I'm 5'4 no girl will ever take me serious as a romantic partner, I hate this fucking life man. :feelsree:
To think if my mom and dad weren't completely retarded parents I could have had a somewhat normal life makes me want to rope so hard.

Yeah thats kind of me except I still live with my parents daily

Today my mother asked if im gay, and she also said she wonders if she failed me as a parent

wonders if she failed me as a parent
My mom still thinks she was a good parent. :feelskek:
She takes no responsibility for my shitty life, I'm so glad I barely have to talk to her anymore

Being turbomanlet is by far worst thing that can happen to a man. In perfect conditions we could have been 3-4 inches taller, which would be million times better.

My mom still thinks she was a good parent. :feelskek:
She takes no responsibility for my shitty life, I'm so glad I barely have to talk to her anymore
Even if I told my mother her legitimate wrongdoings like her height she would not accept it, she only thinks she went wrong in not giving me enough "tough love" as in like throwing me in the ocean and seeing if i can swim type stuff
Fucking boomers have no idea how impossible is to convince any foid to date you.
Lol, I mean I dont even bother, I used to talk to foids my age a little when younger but theres literally like always... honestly I dont know how many, dozens men? talking to a foid. She has a guy in her class talking to her, then maybe another guy online, then some guy maybe at her job, then a friend of a friend thats a guy talking to her etc.

If women did not have as many options maybe one would be open to dating me

First time my mother has questioned my sexuality due to me being a hikkikimori neet

If women did not have as many options maybe one would be open to dating me
This is the main reason why i never try. Seriously, any girl can find a guy twice better than me in the blink of an eye, they orbit them, every guy orbits 30 foids in hope to score something.
First time my mother has questioned my sexuality due to me being a hikkikimori neet

My entire extended family thinks the same for the same reason.

This is the main reason why i never try. Seriously, any girl can find a guy twice better than me in the blink of an eye, they orbit them, every guy orbits 30 foids in hope to score something.
It's honestly really offputting to me

One day she will be messaging to you or talking to you daily and then out of nowhere it just stops, because she either gets a boyfriend (serial monogamy) or she just has dozens of other simps to talk to and it got boring with you after a couple months so she moves on to new people

In that way honestly my life and the life of a foid is so different, I still will occasionally think about or remember those foids I talked to for a little, meanwhile they replaced me so long ago with numerous cycles of orbiters, colleagues, classmates etc. that I wonder if any of them even remember me

Simp orbiters are apart of the problem because they artificially inflate the SMV and their sense of self worth by doing this, if guys didnt orbit every single female so hard they would not feel like they have all these options and I think they would settle down more

Summary cuz TLDR

• As a child, I was a picky/light eater.
  • Instead of encouraging better eating habits, my family either did nothing or gave me unhealthy foods.
  • I also refused to take vitamins.
  • Church members expressed concern about my eating habits, but my mom's response was to stop attending church.
  • Although height is largely genetic, even a small increase in bone growth would have been life-changing for me.
  • It fuels my rage when my family brings up my picky eating, but I stay silent to avoid jeopardizing my relationship with them.
  • I currently rely on my family for resources and help.
  • Fortunately, I don't have to interact with my mom or dad often and can mostly keep to myself.
  • Despite being approachable and having girls talk to me, I often get friend-zoned due to my height of 5'4".
  • This situation makes me resent my parents, as I believe better parenting could have given me a more normal life.
  • The frustration sometimes leads to intense feelings of despair.

Even if I told my mother her legitimate wrongdoings like her height she would not accept it, she only thinks she went wrong in not giving me enough "tough love" as in like throwing me in the ocean and seeing if i can swim type stuff.
Yeah, the "tough love" thing is usually cope from parents but I honestly wish my parents were more strict with me. My parents ,especially my mom, had a very laissez-faire style of parenting and if they had been more strict about stuff like diet I would have probably turned out fine... neither of my parents are that short, my two siblings aren't short either, I really think it was my shitty diet. Also at some point in my early development I was being fed some soy formula because some retarded jew doctor thought I was lactose intolerant for some reason. Although I did have a low birthweight so I was probably always destined to be a manlet... but like I said, even a few inches of growth would have been life changing.
Of course they were still strict with stuff like staying out too late which hurt my chances of being able to socialize with other kids. They were also just shitty parents all around but this thread would be 100 pages long if I went into detail about everything.