Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad insomnia

Lowershelfonly

Lowershelfonly

5’1 it’s so over
Do guys have any tips on how to help this shit? Can’t sleep, it’s been 2 days already. tried to get off the screens for a couple hours but I end up just spiraling into depressive thoughts. Trying to avoid medication because no health insurance and already low paying job.

i dont want to sleep, i want pussy! that's why im always up all night

Do guys have any tips on how to help this shit? Can’t sleep, it’s been 2 days already. tried to get off the screens for a couple hours but I end up just spiraling into depressive thoughts. Trying to avoid medication because no health insurance and already low paying job.
3 ACTUAL cures to sleeplessness without prescription pills:

1. Carb Coma.
Get a Caniac Combo with 2 bread and a large sprite.

2. Melatonin OD
40+ mg of OTC melatonin

3. 4-6 Beers
4-6 beers

My insomnia is killing me slowly. Giga night owl, often woke up by noise. Also wake up 1-3 times every sleep and struggle to fall asleep again. Only slept 4 hours last night and feel like shit

1. Carb Coma.

2. Melatonin OD
40+ mg of OTC melatonin

3. 4-6 Beers
4-6 beers
I will have to try melatonin OD. Sounds like the easiest option

1. Carb Coma.

2. Melatonin OD
40+ mg of OTC melatonin

3. 4-6 Beers
4-6 beers
Allergic to alcohol, 3 might actually work. 4-6 beers it is.

My insomnia is killing me slowly. Giga night owl, often woke up by noise. Also wake up 1-3 times every sleep and struggle to fall asleep again. Only slept 4 hours last night and feel like shit
brutal, when i’m asleep im out for like 10 hours. slept through an entire hurricane once. i can’t imagine how bad it must be to wake up that easily. i’m sorry man

Stop being incel

brutal, when i’m asleep im out for like 10 hours. slept through an entire hurricane once. i can’t imagine how bad it must be to wake up that easily. i’m sorry man
Holy shit, sleeping for 10 hours must feel so damn refreshing. I only slept over 6.5 hours straight 2 times in the last 2.5 years. My body usually wakes me up after 4-5 hours every sleep, and it takes a long time to fall asleep again. I then sometimes sleep another 3 hours if lucky, or sometimes just an hour or half hour, wake up, struggle to sleep again, wake up after another half hour to an hour, and struggle to sleep. Just last weekend, I slept from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00P.M. one day. Here's the catch: I woke up 3 fucking times during that already short sleep and took ages to fall asleep, so the actual amount of sleep I get is piss poor. Makes me feel so run down and ruins many otherwise good days from sleep deprivation. It's so nerve-racking before a day I have something planned not knowing if I will sleep enough of not.

Also, even on the few occasions where I am up for 42 hours straight, my body only lets me sleep 5 hours before waking me up to piss, and despite being brutally exhausted, it is hard to fall asleep again after using the bathroom. Fuck this hell man. Only slept 4 hours last night and feel like shit

it's your brain's way of telling you that sleep is for the weak

I never sleep I just postmaxx

Holy shit, sleeping for 10 hours must feel so damn refreshing. I only slept over 6.5 hours straight 2 times in the last 2.5 years. My body usually wakes me up after 4-5 hours every sleep, and it takes a long time to fall asleep again. I then sometimes sleep another 3 hours if lucky, or sometimes just an hour or half hour, wake up, struggle to sleep again, wake up after another half hour to an hour, and struggle to sleep. Just last weekend, I slept from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00P.M. one day. Here's the catch: I woke up 3 fucking times during that already short sleep and took ages to fall asleep, so the actual amount of sleep I get is piss poor. Makes me feel so run down and ruins many otherwise good days from sleep deprivation. It's so nerve-racking before a day I have something planned not knowing if I will sleep enough of not.

Also, even on the few occasions where I am up for 42 hours straight, my body only lets me sleep 5 hours before waking me up to piss, and despite being brutally exhausted, it is hard to fall asleep again after using the bathroom. Fuck this hell man. Only slept 4 hours last night and feel like shit
jesus christ, do you work? i don’t think i could get through a shift dealing with that everyday. im so sorry man, the depression must be awful.

overt exert yourself by engaging in some sort of physically taxing activity

jesus christ, do you work?
Not currently. Will be soon though, and I fear what the insomnia is gonna do to my work ability, and how much the stress of interacting with normies will fuck my sleep up even more.
i don’t think i could get through a shift dealing with that everyday. im so sorry man, the depression must be awful.
The depression is brutal. I get so tired of life. The dark eye circles from lack of sleep make me look worse too. I know it is aging me faster. I'm 19, but look older than that. I know that's true because a family acquaintance's 11 year old daughter literally asked me my age, and when I said 19, she said that's strange as I look like I'm mid 20s. A kid literally told me this, so it's true, since kids have no filter and will say exactly what they think.

I hope you never have to deal with this bad of sleep troubles man. You don't deserve it. It makes everything so hard

Not currently. Will be soon though, and I fear what the insomnia is gonna do to my work ability, and how much the stress of interacting with normies will fuck my sleep up even more.

The depression is brutal. I get so tired of life. The dark eye circles from lack of sleep make me look worse too. I know it is aging me faster. I'm 19, but look older than that. I know that's true because a family acquaintance's 11 year old daughter literally asked me my age, and when I said 19, she said that's strange as I look like I'm mid 20s. A kid literally told me this, so it's true, since kids have no filter and will say exactly what they think.

I hope you never have to deal with this bad of sleep troubles man. You don't deserve it. It makes everything so hard
kids also don’t understand age, i remember being 9-13 thinking 18 year olds were practically 30. could be cope but it might not be as bad as you think. have you ever looked into meds?
and thanks dude, i really hope it gets better for you. our lives are already hard enough

I will have to try melatonin OD. Sounds like the easiest option
Just make sure you go with the wave of tiredness when it happens. If not, you've already taken enough melatonin that your brain isn't going to produce it for at least another 24 hours.

i struggle to stay awake past 11pm . low key feel guilty af if i find myself up past midnight
i think the trick to get a good night sleep is

1. to wake up early ( i am up 5;15am everyday. its a curse)
2.dont sleep during the day ; zero naps
3. by 10pm your brain would be begging you to hit the hay

kids also don’t understand age, i remember being 9-13 thinking 18 year olds were practically 30. could be cope but it might not be as bad as you think.
It's not like I look 50 or something of course, but I do easily look a good few years older than my actual age. I have a chronic intestinal condition too that requires daily laxatives since age 13 to survive, and will for the rest of my life. At age 13, I hadn't had a bowel movement in over a week, and was only 78 pounds, malnourished, and dehydrated. The life was draining form me until they got me on laxatives every day, which often make my intestines burn in agony (happened for 4 goddamn hours last week). Normally the intestines are under control tho. I have other health issues too, but this is one of the worst ones. I can guarantee this combined with severe lack of sleep has taken many years form my life already, and will likely finish me long before 50.
have you ever looked into meds?
Yes. My state make sit hard to get any good ones. The ones I tried don't work
and thanks dude, i really hope it gets better for you. our lives are already hard enough
Thanks. Inceldom is enough suifuel and a hit to our quality of life already, without additional hell added.

Just make sure you go with the wave of tiredness when it happens. If not, you've already taken enough melatonin that your brain isn't going to produce it for at least another 24 hours.
I see. I will keep this in mind