Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad genetics from mom

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Everything great about my genetics comes from my dad and his side of the family. However, my moms genetics make me absolutely subhuman. Anyone else like this?

Everything great about my genetics comes from my dad and his side of the family. However, my moms genetics make me absolutely subhuman. Anyone else like this?
its the bitter harvest of a dying bloom. the natural consequence of rampant female hypergamy :lul::lul::lul: their genes dont deserve to be passed on

its the bitter harvest of a dying bloom. the natural consequence of rampant female hypergamy :lul::lul::lul: their genes dont deserve to be passed on
If my dad got with a Becky or Stacylite I would be a chad 100%

My mother is a Becky tbh, but she has a gook SEA appearance and all my aunts from her side look kinda Malay which I inherited some features so I look like a mix between curry and SEA, however, she is a schizophrenic, so I have terrible mental illness genes. :cryfeels:

my mom is literally inbred (grandparents are cousins) and my dad is a turbomanlet but with good bones and teeth, guess who got the worst of both worlds:feelsautistic: