Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bad bitches and girlbosses

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
These are those confident, independent, arrogant, hugely entitled foids that go around being major assholes to anyone that doesn't add to their lives and taking advantage of who they can. Catchphrases they use include "I don't owe you anything" (when they are getting confronted about something bad they did) and "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best". In spanish these type of women are known as diablas. In movies these characters are Mary Sues.

All these bad bitches are full of shit because society props them up and simps defend. If men weren't oppressed the bad bitches would face consequences for their blatantly evil actions. They'd get shamed, shunned and put in their place.

HOORAY FOR BODYXOUNTS/WOMEN. LONELYUS OPINION-FUCK OUTTA HERE SLUTS

jfl, based name
where i live they call whores and girls who dress reavealing clothes/ act mean and masculine to everyone as the daughters of the devil.
i see a lot of girls that when they get educated and have an independent job, they start acting like if they're the kings of the world and bossing everyone else

49313 2

Attachments

• 49313 (1).jpg
    49313 (1).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 11
These are those confident, independent, arrogant, hugely entitled foids that go around being major assholes to anyone that doesn't add to their lives and taking advantage of who they can. Catchphrases they use include "I don't owe you anything" (when they are getting confronted about something bad they did) and "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best". In spanish these type of women are known as diablas. In movies these characters are Mary Sues.

All these bad bitches are full of shit because society props them up and simps defend. If men weren't oppressed the bad bitches would face consequences for their blatantly evil actions. They'd get shamed, shunned and put in their place.
They only want dogs to dominate them or chad everything else is apparently "Sexist" Its over

Foids can do no wrong, don't you know mang?

What is considered toxic for a male, its empowering for women, women by equaling themselves to men they roleplay privileged dickhead Chads, which makes sense since they only notice men like those guys.

What is considered toxic for a male, its empowering for women, women by equaling themselves to men they roleplay privileged dickhead Chads, which makes sense since they only notice men like those guys.
They rather want to choose a wifebeater but complains when they get hit JFL

They rather want to choose a wifebeater but complains when they get hit JFL
And will find another wifebeater to replace him.

jfl, based name
where i live they call whores and girls who dress reavealing clothes/ act mean and masculine to everyone as the daughters of the devil.
i see a lot of girls that when they get educated and have an independent job, they start acting like if they're the kings of the world and bossing everyone else
And they get celebrated for being like this, jfl :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. I've even women complaining about women managers being like this. Seems like they can't handle the and privilege power over other people that society has given them without being bad bitches.
Exactly, based. In truth, toxic femininity is much more of a problem than toxic masculinity. What's perceived as toxic masculinity is just women getting checked/confronted when they do evil things. When men bully each other, which is actually toxic, nobody cares because the targets are low smv men.

jfl, based name
Yeah, they are whores that take advantage of polite society while acting like cunts, if they were dudes they would get there shit kicked in and no one would blink, but because they have a cunt they can wad around like retards and have an on demand simp army ready to attack the moment they get called out, they really are devils

Why do bitches think they tough?

“I’m a bad Bitch”
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back