Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL backpacker thot known as the "bikini hiker" freeze to death

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
tldr
gigu wu, 36, a thot known as the "bikini hiker" got stuck in a mountain in taiwan and she froze to death.

once again we see a foid that using her tits for free money and fame, get what she deserve.

the poor soul:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-mountains-swimwear-freezes-death-Taiwan.html

Cold is mysogynist and especially hates strong independent sexually positive woemen.

Lifefuel; always remember: When a whore is travelling, she is not doing it for expanding her horizonts, she does it for her own shallow hedonism and she doesn't even have the balls to admit it and has to find an excuse (like the one mentioned above)

She actually died from lack of white cock.

lifefuel of the month tbh
that's what you deserve for being so damn low iq.
also:
wonder how many male backpackers have frozen to death that wont get any media coverage lmao, this woman is being written about because shes a whore. JFL at society

lifefuel bitch. Hope she felt every second of it

nature actually working in our favor for once. I like it

Father Nature has a great personality.

Another "influencer" bites the dust. Good!

Hope someone fucked the popsicle when they found her ngl

wonder how many male backpackers have frozen to death that wont get any media coverage lmao, this woman is being written about because shes a whore. JFL at society

She was still getting money purely for existing even though she is 36. The wall is the biggest cope

idiot thats what happen when you go to mountain with your sluttry bikini lmao what she excepted?

She should've tried not being retarded.

LMAO I can't wait to start backpacking. The thought of it keeps me alive tbh.

Thank you, General Cold. Killing Russians, Germans and thots alike.

A foid died from being a retarded attention whore. That's what you call natural selection. Life Fuel.

Imagine feeling bad for her, lol, I hope a frustrated virgin being the new andrei chikatilo caused that to her.

old hag dies

no one cares

corpse had too many diseases for worms to eat

trash

Doesn't even deserve a low IQ comment, its like anti-IQ. Temperature rapidly drops when you increase elevation, and her hobby was going to high elevation whilst wearing nothing at all.

Brb im trekking to the north pole in my boxers.

she was a noodle as well LOL. bet she climbed that mountain to get as far away from her looksmatch as she could

that sucks.

She could have cured cancer or won the nobel prize. Now she is dead.

[LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL][LIFEFUEL]

Rest in piss

Best thing I heard today.

y r women so obsessed with traveling? it fucking sucks

lifefuel bitch. Hope she felt every second of it
She was probably mostly just feeling numbness. When you're about to die from hypothermia you actually start to feel warm or even too hot. Freezing to death is one of the less painful ways to die sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back