Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Back when Zombies was good

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-

Back when Zombies had a story
When life was good...

Last edited:
Exactly now it is filled with bullshit and micro transactions, honestly fuck the gaming industry. Thats why I haven't been on ps4 for a while now, they ruined the experience

Blackpilled post

Black ops 2 Zombies was lit tho. after black ops 2 zombies it became trash.

I use to play zombies because of the story back when it was Unique and the Legendary weapons felt unique and fitting like the Wunderwaffle :)

It was also cool that you can use the Ray Gun in the campaign mode on that beach mission where you had to kill Japs.

Good thread. I still play old zombies from time. They have aged pretty well in my opinion.
I have mixed feelings about black ops 2 zombies. Certain maps like mob of the dead and the last map set in ww1 were really great but I disliked the skyscraper map and the western one was just alright. Imo.

I use to play zombies because of the story back when it was Unique and the Legendary weapons felt unique and fitting like the Wunderwaffle :)

It was also cool that you can use the Ray Gun in the campaign mode on that beach mission where you had to kill Japs.

I feel you on that b i loved doing the easter eggs and trying to get it done, but the simple zombies of WaW is great too.
Good thread. I still play old zombies from time. They have aged pretty well in my opinion.

I have mixed feelings about black ops 2 zombies. Certain maps like mob of the dead and the last map set in ww1 were really great but I disliked the skyscraper map and the western one was just alright. Imo.

Yea Die Rise (skyscraper map) was just ok, but Buried (western one) was awesome af b def one of my favorite maps besides origins (ww1 map)

I feel you on that b i loved doing the easter eggs and trying to get it done, but the simple zombies of WaW is great too.

Yea Die Rise (skyscraper map) was just ok, but Buried (western one) was awesome af b def one of my favorite maps besides origins (ww1 map)
I use to pass my history test by playing WAW XD

WaW: best cawadooty ever.