Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Back to reality

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
I went and had a great time hanging out with friends, hitting bars etc., in another town this weekend. Then I came home and got depressed and edged even though I'm on no-fap because I realized I'd never have a great life like others do simply because I was born in the wrong place and have the wrong looks.

This is more of a vent than anything else. I'm afraid one day I'll crave to being self-destructive but I don't know what else to do.

Same bro. A group of foids dragged me into the washroom and blew me off all at the same time but I'm still depressed because they didn't do it twice.

Your friends are probably normie sex-havers.
See, I don´t want to hang around such individuals.. pure ropefuel.
Hence why I cut everyone off, from my past.

I went and had a great time hanging out with friends, hitting bars etc., in another town this weekend. Then I came home and got depressed and edged even though I'm on no-fap because I realized I'd never have a great life like others do simply because I was born in the wrong place and have the wrong looks.

This is more of a vent than anything else. I'm afraid one day I'll crave to being self-destructive but I don't know what else to do.
Mogs me,
I have literally NO ONE
I have like 2-3 people I can somewhat call "friends" but even then, I'm not that close with them.

OP mogs me for going out in a group, going to bars, and literally going to another town; sounds exactly like what tons of normies at my college do........

Your friends are probably normie sex-havers.
See, I don´t want to hang around such individuals.. pure ropefuel.
Hence why I cut everyone off, from my past.
I crave being around people because I'm an extrovert but yeah I come crashing down every time

I have like 2-3 people I can somewhat call "friends" but even then, I'm not that close with them.

OP mogs me for going out in a group, going to bars, and literally going to another town; sounds exactly like what tons of normies at my college do........
Anybody can do those things. What makes the all the difference is how other people treat you, and incels always will get shafted around normies

I crave being around people because I'm an extrovert
I am as introverted, as it can be.
Hate social gatherings and parties.
Never went to parties in High School either.
I hate the loud people, loud music and you can´t ever be your true self.
You always have to put on a mask, in order to be accepted.

I am as introverted, as it can be.
Hate social gatherings and parties.
Never went to parties in High School either.
I hate the loud people, loud music and you can´t ever be your true self.
You always have to put on a mask, in order to be accepted.
I understand completely. Honestly if I was an introvert, I'd have no problem with just wageing or NEETing and my mental state would probably be more satisfied I guess?

The mask thing is especially true. People don't want to know how you really think and act because that requires empathy and normal people don't have that imo