Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back in the UK

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Pass me the rope, I already feel the oppression and hopelessness in the air. There's just something about this place that sucks the life out of you.

1 more fucking month...

UK is a hell for incels, especially London. But there are places worse like Italy.

at least you enjoyed your time, while I enjoyed my right hand.

why th would you go back

UK is a shithole. That’s why everyone drinks.

L
UK is a hell for incels, especially London. But there are places worse like Italy.
Lol, wait til you go to northern England, most roasties here lose their virginity at 14, and I am not even memeing.

At least London is comfy.

I like it, the shit weather suits my mood

I went to the UK once and it was a nice experience. But then again I was only 14 at that time

How long have you been in Thailand? Rate how well you feel in thailand and how well you feel in UK on a scale from 1 to 10.

How long have you been in Thailand? Rate how well you feel in thailand and how well you feel in UK on a scale from 1 to 10.

Average day in Thailand is an 8. Average day in UK is a 3. The only thing better about the UK for me is the food, everything else sucks. Even a bad day in Thailand is better than a good day in the UK.

I was in Thailand 22 days.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/men-outnumber-women-parts-britain-first-time-1549238

tenor.gif

Well, at least you have a reliable refuge.

UK especially London seems like a terrible place, everything seems crowdy, the roads seem pretty narrow, not really an open place, has no cool tourist attractions just boring palaces, it's always cloudy and it's just overall a trashy place, and its full of refugees

How many curry Chads have you seen, OP?

@itsOVER I'll be in Bangkok this month, too bad we don't cross, but in may I'll be back in BKK again so maybe we cross then and grab a beer

I'll post my results over there in the big BKK thread:)

How many curry Chads have you seen, OP?

I don't really see Chads at all as I have no friends and never leave my room except to attend university classes (which are only a handful of hours a week).

UK especially London seems like a terrible place, everything seems crowdy, the roads seem pretty narrow, not really an open place, has no cool tourist attractions just boring palaces, it's always cloudy and it's just overall a trashy place, and its full of refugees

UK is arguably the worst place on Earth. I've never been to a country as bad tbh.

England should unironically have anthrax unleashed on it

I wish I could travel to foreign countries like you...

I don't really see Chads at all as I have no friends and never leave my room except to attend university classes (which are only a handful of hours a week).

UK is arguably the worst place on Earth. I've never been to a country as bad tbh.
Oh right. I thought you went out a lot.

God's own country tbh

Most places are depressing for an incel

We got shit weather and tiny shit houses. 200k gets you a kitchen cupboard. If you live in the less ethnic areas you will be AMOGGED by white Anglo gigachads

London-cel here, Can confirm. Chad central. Stacey central. Height mogged by females on the street.

What about buying groceries? Clothes?

Sure I go to the supermarket but I don't interact with anyone.

Don't really buy many clothes as I consider clothes to be cope. So I only buy new stuff when the old stuff is work out, and in any case only the cheapest clothes I can.

Sure I go to the supermarket but I don't interact with anyone.

Don't really buy many clothes as I consider clothes to be cope. So I only buy new stuff when the old stuff is work out, and in any case only the cheapest clothes I can.
Have you never seen a Chadeep in a grocery store then? Even from afar? That's disappointing.

Wat? you said you will never come back??

Have you never seen a Chadeep in a grocery store then? Even from afar? That's disappointing.
Only seen a couple, and I was in London for a few years.

UK has very ugly people and very GL people, no in between

Yes. I'm practically deformed, I'd look like a normie if it weren't for my nose, kek.
Still don't really understand why you don't want rhinoplasty.

Switch to LDAR modus will you? Lol

UK is the home of high class Chads. No gymcelling bullshit, they are just better than you.

Whites are complete volcels in the UK with the amount of paki bitches there

Pic or meet up?

Pic, fk meetup I dont trust any of you shitters to meetup IRL.
I dont trust ppl in general so dont take it personally kek.