Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back in hight school I was told I look like a potential school shooter

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
It was probably my misogyny that gave me away.

If people just randomly tell you that you look like a potential school shooter then it's over. It's equal to getting rejected by 1000 girls.

ouch that's a fucking harsh one tbh, means :
->ugly
->bad haircut
->bad frame
->no friends

poor buddyboyo

Every white kid that looked ugly and didn't have any friends was allways stereotypes as a school shooter.

I got arrested before for threatening to go ER before learning to change my attitude into something productive

Frenchy91 said:
ouch that's a fucking harsh one tbh, means :
->ugly
->bad haircut
->bad frame
->no friends

poor buddyboyo

->ugly

Crustaciouse said:
Every white kid that looked ugly and didn't have any friends was allways stereotypes as a school shooter.

They just hav bad personalities

If people think you're shooter's you have no chance even if you looksmax. You'll forever be seen as a creep u til you graduate.

I informed the people that talked to me that they would not be harmed during the great purge.

We must not harm our Incel brothers when the cleansing begins.

ITS A SHITTEST BRO SHITTEST! THEY WANT TO SEE IF YOURE ALPHA !! JUST AGREE&AMPLIFY

"you look like a potential school shooter"

redpill answer: "yes, tomorrow i will do it"

I used to get that in hs too,I guess they could tell I was a future incels poster.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:
ITS A SHITTEST BRO SHITTEST! THEY WANT TO SEE IF YOURE ALPHA !! JUST AGREE&AMPLIFY

"you look like a potential school shooter"

redpill answer: "yes, tomorrow i will do it"

Don't forget to hold frame.

ItheIthe said:
If people think you're shooter's you have no chance even if you looksmax. You'll forever be seen as a creep u til you graduate.

It's over tbh.

People always told me i look like a Hippie. Definitely better than being told to look like a school shooter.

non_factor said:
I used to get that in hs too,I guess they could tell I was a future incels poster.

and build rapport while youre shooting

that doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly, it could mean you have like a resting bitch face or resting murder face (like me) but im ugly as fuck so rip

people literally don't even walk on the same sidewalk as me

non_factor said:

Normies can see the future

whogivesafucc said:
that doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly, it could mean you have like a resting bitch face or resting murder face (like me) but im ugly as fuck so rip

people literally don't even walk on the same sidewalk as me

Cope. School shooters are sexually frustrated ugly males.

lol I was told I look like a school shooter in high school too

Themisterpepsi said:
lol I was told I look like a school shooter in high school too

Fuck life

I got told by a few people I knew I looked like a terrorist. .

Most incels do because you know who shoots up schools?? Incels

The only correct response to this is "which one?"

If i had kept going, I would have been a school shooter.

Everyone said they thought I was going to start the third world war. I also went out of my way to leave people with the impression I had lots of weaponry and did some really bad and crazy things to convince people. My school was a brutal ghetto environment. White people were an easy target, especially the social outcasts. By year 10. No one fucked with me to seriously. They beat the hell out of me first few years though.

This also happened to me. Back when I was in high school Sandy Hook happened. I looked exactly like Adam Lanza and one of my normie "friends" went around telling people that I was going to shoot up the school.

Lol I was also told I was gonna shoot up the school by the end of the year my Junior year by some normie in class one time. This was back before I knew what incel meant or any of the redpill/blackpill communities, but I was beginning to be redpilled back in those days.

One "memer" normie asked me when I was going to shoot up a school as a retort to a light-hearted joke I made about him. Got pretty mad and struck deeply with me tbh.

Celibate said:
Most incels do because you know who shoots up schools?? Incels

It's a good thing I coped with bluepills otherwise they would be dead

Earthbound said:
Lol I was also told I was gonna shoot up the school by the end of the year my Junior year by some normie in class one time. This was back before I knew what incel meant or any of the redpill/blackpill communities, but I was beginning to be redpilled back in those days.

The redpill/blackpill helps ugly men come to grips with the harsh reality

I was told I looked like the Boston bomber.

Didnt take enough showers i guess

I used to wear combat boots and a M65 field jacket to school. :feelskek: