Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Back in highschool. Storytime

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
Funny how all of a sudden I will remember things that I never wanted to remember. This story takes place on the outdoor basketball court during lunchtime. For all those unfamiliar, king of the hill is a chill pass time to play with your friends, it's simple, deathmatch 1v1's where the winner plays on. I wasn't lying about it being chill, however, bored foids mean that they're gonna come looking for chad. Unfortunately for me, the friends I played with were chads. Picture this, you're having fun knocking down shots from the outside when a bunch of roasties show up on the side of the court. You're playing against your chad friend in a non serious match when all of a sudden, the roasties start cheering for the chad.
Some background info on chad 1. he's an asshole, 2. he hates roasties and is known to call them sluts and berate them. So it's pretty obvious he's not well received. I on the other hand, rarely ever talk, i was indifferent to the roasties and assumed they were indifferent to me. So it came as a surprise to me when 90% of those noodle whores started cheering for him, given they should hate him and they shouldn't care about me.

Now that I think about this from a black pilled mindset, it's obvious, it doesn't matter how good you are, nice you are and how confident you are, foids will always secretely want the better looking guy to come out on top. It is a crime for an incel to beat chad at anything.
Of course I won that match in the first 5 seconds and the roasties all fucked off.
:feelsbadman:

Damn cunts typical femoid behavior.

Should have told them to fist themselves.

Back in highschool one of my chadlite friends kept asking me spar with him(i was known to fight well, in those times), i did spar with him and defeated him in 10 seconds, all the boys in my class cheered for me but i still remember seeing those foids face filled with disgust, at that time i thought i shouldn't have beaten infront of an audience(i didn't bully him, he challenged me to fight and lost, but afcourse to foids i was the bad guy) one of the foids went to complain against to the principal but the chadlite who fought me calmed her down and asked her not to complain.

Would have been nice to start throwing dodge balls at them haha.

Back in highschool one of my chadlite friends kept asking me spar with him(i was known to fight well, in those times), i did spar with him and defeated him in 10 seconds, all the boys in my class cheered for me but i still remember seeing those foids face filled with disgust, at that time i thought i shouldn't have beaten infront of an audience(i didn't bully him, he challenged me to fight and lost, but afcourse to foids i was the bad guy) one of the foids went to complain against to the principal but the chadlite who fought me calmed her down and asked her not to complain.
Respect for the chadlite tbh ngl. I need chad friends again :feelsbadman:

one of the foids went to complain against to the principal but the chadlite who fought me calmed her down and asked her not to complain.

At least he was a true man.

it's it is over

I won that match in the first 5 seconds and the roasties all fucked off
look at the bright side at least, btw i didn't have recess at my high school or even middle school, wish i could have been shooting hoops at lunch time instead of rotting in the bathroom stall :feelsrope::feelsrope:

foids are the biggest lookists on the planet. I hate their guts

You're in high school again...

YOU'RE NOTHING AGAIN!