Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Back at this forum after a year long self-imposed hiatus

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Silly inkler it's the toxic places like these forums that keep you down! Go le outside and touch grass inkler!:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Well you know what bluepillers? I actually stopped browsing forums like this for a whole fucking year and tried to improve my life. Results? Still a hideous deformed subhuman that no one wants to do jack shit with. Not the first time I took a long break from """toxic places""" mind you. Still a permavirgin with ZERO prospects. And I bet bluepill shitstains are still running with the gas-lighting "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SWEATIE PIE TEEHEE" narrative. Fuck you, fuck this shit and fuck this gay-ass unjust planet.

One of my biggest lamentations in my life is that I am deprived of agency necessary to make the people who uphold this degenerate and unjust world order pay. But alas I am cursed with being just the low-value male #3856948246 in the globalist cog.
I will spend this accursed life doing nothing but wageslaving my subhuman ass to pay taxes for Becky's abortions after she monkey branched to the 50th cock of the week, or to sponsor """education""" in schools that brainwashes children into believing that crossdressing hairy-ass dudes are totally valid wxmen that we should suck their dicks(It's super duper straight to suck girl dicks bigot!:soy::soy::soy:) and that all the problems in the world are caused by mediocre dudes like me daring to exists(nevermind the fact that it is low value males slaving their asses off doing heavy labor and all undesirable jobs Chads and kweens wouldn't deign to do for shit pay (while Stacy sits her ass on the Diversity department doing absolutely nothing worthwhile but still gets payed a fat paycheck because of the clown world) to an ungrateful cunt society is what's causing this ailing, decadent civilization to still somehow not collapse).

I do not know how many blue pillers are lurking here these days but in case you think that I am zoo animal for your entertainment:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
With that out of the way yeah I am back to rotting where I belong

Dont forget you are here forever

Last edited:
I thought u roped tbh

never met you nor seen you but welcome back to the sewers :feelsjuice:

Yeah it's all your fault (joking). Delusional NPCs ain't shit. If you want jews to pay for what they did/do we would need to make uprising AND that's the only option for changing anything. In life force decides who rules.

I thought u roped tbh
I came close to roping twice in my life but I am somehow still alive in this purposeless cruel mockery of a life. I guess even a painless death is too much to ask for as a low value male. Probably gonna die by freezing on the streets, spending months battling a painful terminal illness or in some other horrific way.
Such is our fate:blackpill:

welcome back brother.i thought you had randomly left like most oldcels. it's good seeing an old face around,but i am sad that things didn't get better for you. may god have mercy on us brocel.