Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting back at my starting weight pretty much FUCK

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
So recently I've been losing weight since I got fat in the past 2 years. My heaviest was 210 lbs, which doesn't sound awful but I'm 5'3'' so its pretty bad for someone my height. I decided to lose weight this summer (end of may/beginning of June) and somehow got all the way to 179, which is great since thats 31 lbs in a relatively short time. It was hard but I'm glad I did it. But since the end of October I've been eating like shit and I've been eating a lot. I weighed myself today and I found out I'm back to 198! I'm so mad I let myself go this much. I look so much worse now. I'm also mad that now I'm going to have to go back on a diet and working out like crazy, just to work down to where I was less than a month ago. All those months of hard work were ruined in way less time. :feelsree::feelsree::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:I swear I'm going to be a fack fuck forever. I miss being in High School and being a normal weight and in shape. High School was awful but at least I didn't look like a human dough ball.

Eat less. Start by calculating your BMR (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/). Once you have what your caloric daily intake should be to maintain your fatty dough boy weight, subtract 500 or so from that. Begin tracking everything you eat. You will start to see results within 1 month or sooner if you truly start eating less. The only way is to consume less, plain and simple. Once you've slowed your pig like eating down you can begin weight training (cardio is pretty much useless, weight training improves overall metabolism). Right now focus on shoving less carbs in your fat face and start eating more protein, and cut out sugar whenever possible (sugar free ketchup, for example).

Sorry if I seem harsh but it seems like you want help.

Eat less. Start by calculating your BMR (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/). Once you have what your caloric daily intake should be to maintain your fatty dough boy weight, subtract 500 or so from that. Begin tracking everything you eat. You will start to see results within 1 month or sooner if you truly start eating less. The only way is to consume less, plain and simple. Once you've slowed your pig like eating down you can begin weight training (cardio is pretty much useless, weight training improves overall metabolism). Right now focus on shoving less carbs in your fat face and start eating more protein, and cut out sugar whenever possible (sugar free ketchup, for example).

Sorry if I seem harsh but it seems like you want help.
I know what to do since my whole family is obsessed with being healthy but thanks for writing this. Weight loss is easy to figure out, all you have to do is workout more and eat less but its the doing it thats hard. I just need to give up fatty foods, which sucks though since uni is stressful and its my only good cope thats not drugs.

Just sumomaxx br0

I know what to do since my whole family is obsessed with being healthy but thanks for writing this. Weight loss is easy to figure out, all you have to do is workout more and eat less but its the doing it thats hard. I just need to give up fatty foods, which sucks though since uni is stressful and its my only good cope thats not drugs.

Don't worry about working out at this point. You are overweight, and you need to cut first anyway. Working out will build muscle and will add to your weight and will interfere with your cutting. For now focus on simply eating within your limits, counting calories whenever possible. You only need to do this for 2-3 months before you start to see major results. Don't keep to the 3 meals a day routine, as that doesn't always work. 3 big meals could be 3000-4000 calories which is why you've gained so much weight. Eating healthy is irrelevant, you need to cut calories. I'd recommend simple meals of Chicken breasts and a small portion of rice, things of that nature. Expect not to eat fast food and other things you like for a while, but keep in mind a burger is OK if thats one of the only things you ate that day. Cutting carbs is extremely important for what you want to achieve, your doughy musculature is caused by too many carbs.

After you have trimmed down a bit, you can start weight training. You will need to do small number of high weight reps. 2-3 times a week is best, but any weight training will help get your metabolism working at a higher level. Cardio is good for heart heath but for your purposes as I said its pretty much useless.

Don't worry about working out at this point. You are overweight, and you need to cut first anyway. Working out will build muscle and will add to your weight and will interfere with your cutting. For now focus on simply eating within your limits, counting calories whenever possible. You only need to do this for 2-3 months before you start to see major results. Don't keep to the 3 meals a day routine, as that doesn't always work. 3 big meals could be 3000-4000 calories which is why you've gained so much weight. Eating healthy is irrelevant, you need to cut calories. I'd recommend simple meals of Chicken breasts and a small portion of rice, things of that nature. Expect not to eat fast food and other things you like for a while, but keep in mind a burger is OK if thats one of the only things you ate that day. Cutting carbs is extremely important for what you want to achieve, your doughy musculature is caused by too many carbs.

After you have trimmed down a bit, you can start weight training. You will need to do small number of high weight reps. 2-3 times a week is best, but any weight training will help get your metabolism working at a higher level. cardio is good for heart hleath but for your purposes as I said its pretty much useless.
Thanks for writing this all out, you obviously put thought and effort into this post. That being said my problem is less not knowing how to lose weight and more staying motivated long enough to stick with it. I can lose weight fast, for a bit I would lose 5 lbs a week but my problem is sticking with the diet. I always get apathetic at some point and just eat anyways or I keep cheating until I just don't care and will eat like shit. Really what I need is better coping skills. I legit can't deal with life without good food. I wish I wasn't in school anymore, weight loss is so much easier when you are working.

Thanks for writing this all out, you obviously put thought and effort into this post. That being said my problem is less not knowing how to lose weight and more staying motivated long enough to stick with it. I can lose weight fast, for a bit I would lose 5 lbs a week but my problem is sticking with the diet. I always get apathetic at some point and just eat anyways or I keep cheating until I just don't care and will eat like shit. Really what I need is better coping skills. I legit can't deal with life without good food. I wish I wasn't in school anymore, weight loss is so much easier when you are working.
If you're trying to lose weight to make yourself more attractive to foids, you will likely fail. It should really be a personal mission, for general well being and self-confidence, not exterior factors. Instead of worrying about the end result of your diet and losing weight, focus on the process. Take it day by day, when you fall asleep without overeating, you have achieved another success. Every day you will want to quit and give up, and eat a shit ton and stuff your face, but if you can resist that temptation for one day, you've already made it to the next. I wouldn't even recommend weighing yourself often at all, maybe once a month or even less. Go by how you look and how your clothes fit, which is the best indicator of real weight loss (of course weigh yourself occasionally).

If you're trying to lose weight to make yourself more attractive to foids, you will likely fail. It should really be a personal mission, for general well being and self-confidence, not exterior factors. Instead of worrying about the end result of your diet and losing weight, focus on the process. Take it day by day, when you fall asleep without overeating, you have achieved another success. Every day you will want to quit and give up, and eat a shit ton and stuff your face, but if you can resist that temptation for one day, you've already made it to the next. I wouldn't even recommend weighing yourself often at all, maybe once a month or even less. Go by how you look and how your clothes fit, which is the best indicator of real weight loss (of course weigh yourself occasionally).

I'm losing weight for health reasons more than aesthetics, though I'm not going to lie I think all advancements in looks are good for you since its better to be a 3 than a 2 so it does play a roll. I'll probably try to take it day by day, or better yet meal by meal since I always found micro managing your current meal to be best. I just get sick of food (esp healthy food) super fast but hopefully I'll push through it like I did during the summer.

I know that feel. In 2016 I went from 280 to 240 lbs, and I was back at 280 this year. Trying to lose it again, though.

Eat healthier, work-out and try finding some hobby to keep your mind off food when you're not eating.

You did it once, you can do it twice, my man

I went from 300lb to 250lb back to 280lb and now back at 250lb. If I eat less, I smoke and fap more. If I stop fapping and smoking, I start eating more. It’s a stupid cycle of copes tbh.