Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Back after leaving for a few months

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I thought it would help me clear my mind by not thinking about blackpill since it of course depresses you. But I realised nothing at all changed and this place is a really good cope and support network. I read some memes on braincels and remembered how funny the memes were despite being spammed i still laughed irl at every single one. Feels good to be back

welcome back brother

Welcome back, man.

wellcome back brothER, i'm sure you made the right CHOice

Even though I don’t know you welcome back

Welcome back Muslimcel

Back in Black (pill)

Welcome back my friend :)

based mujahideencdel

Did you ascend while you were away? You know how normies tell us that incel forums are bad places to be...surely the girls would flock to you when they realised you're no longer a t0xic mis0gynist? :soy:

You dont like me but welcome back.

I thought it would help me clear my mind by not thinking about blackpill since it of course depresses you. But I realised nothing at all changed and this place is a really good cope and support network. I read some memes on braincels and remembered how funny the memes were despite being spammed i still laughed irl at every single one. Feels good to be back
welcome back, cousin