Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Babylon indeed xD

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Screenshot 2022 11 18 215410

Look who posted :feelskek: She charges in "cattles and grains" for her service rather than money
:feelskek:

One of those community members tried tracking down my sister :feelskek:
thats hilarious... they are so obsessed with incels, its almost as they have romantic feelings for incels haha

I ask them the same question, kek. Don't they get tired of stalking incels online? I wouldn't know about their subreddit if it wasn't for people here posting about it.
They love us secretly :feelskek:

She babbles on and on...

I ask them the same question, kek. Don't they get tired of stalking incels online? I wouldn't know about their subreddit if it wasn't for people here posting about it.
They are more active than I am.

Imagine proudly calling yourself a dirty cum bucket :lul::lul:

Our posts are actually stuff we think of ourselves while all they do is screenshot our content and add bluepilled comments.
This is how lame they are.

the whore of babylon beheaded by Abu Hamza al-Kurdi in the hot deserts of Anbar (in videogame)