Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Babyface is the biggest incel trait

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
At 16 I looked 11 or 12. At 19 I looked 13. At 22 I looked 14 or 15. Now I’m 26 and look 18.

It’s impossible to be taken seriously like this, there has been multiple times I told my age and the people straight up didn’t believe me.

Not only was I rejected all the time but even other guys pushed me around a lot, even my own basketball team in school shit on me.

[UWSL]Meanwhile 16 year old chad looks 20 and has a new girl to fuck everyday while I am still a kissless virgin. Jfl at this life. [/UWSL]

Exactly, I even feel like a child because of no life experience.

Can you grow a beard? I think that helps.

It's worse when your collagen is so bad that you look 25+ at 17 like me.

Use testosterone replacement therapy or just buy test illegally by yourself. If you're not actually low T diagnosed it wont give you much of a mood boost but your muscle growth will be for free and it makes your face age. Look at "more plates more dates" on Youtube, he is 30 or so and lots of people speculate that his face grew old because of his constant T use. Many such cases especially TikTok and Youtube Shorts fitness prettyboys in their teens ruining their future with trenbolone use. Fucking lol

I too have ultra low Testosterone, i can't grow a beard and my voice sounds like a 12 year old's

I awlays like that feature about me tbh. The younger you look, the longer you can stay in the competition to "ascend".

I mean if you are 28 and looks 28 you dont have chance with 18 girls, but if you look 18 you agemax with them.

I am the opposite. It's over for ogrecels.