Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Baby cat wont let my family sleep

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
He is new to us ( 3 days) and he already cant be left alone, whenever we go to sleep he wakes up at 1am and goes to our rooms and makes noise so we notice him

Based cat harassing normgroids

Deserved for being lookist because oh such cute furry animal

Brutal pussypill.

if you do decide to get two cats make sure theyre siblings

i have one old retarded one that keeps attacking my other cat when the other cat goes outside and comes back in.

the old grumpy cat has bad eye sight so he goes mostly by smell. when the other cat comes back in he doesnt recognize the smell and he attacks him

I want to euthanize that old grumpy cat. female cats are easier to get on with and sweeter. tom cats are territorial and can be stubborn and mean. he's hisses/growls at me from time to time when I try to move him/shoo him. i still love him but I wouldn't feel too bad either if it came time to euthanize him. i would miss the other one though because he's never hissed at me.